WTB Traxxas Slash 2wd XL-5 (brushed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arise0185

Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Hi everyone, I'm looking to pickup a stock brushed 2wd slash. Aftermarket ESC, servo, and receiver are OK, but otherwise needs to be as close to stock as possible. HCG chassis required.

Edit - the cheaper the better. I intend to use this as a loaner for when friends come spec slash racing.

Edit 2 - I would also consider rollers/sliders.

Last edited:
wow, I'm looking for the same. seems like everyone likes their slashes.
Yeah, everything I see on FB near me is crazy overpriced. And when I point out that I can buy a new one for less, they simply respond with "well i paid more than that." Go figure.

You looking to race Spec Slash as well?

I may end up just buying a RTR or kit from the LHS, if I don't find something in the next week or so.

no, i just want any traxxas 2wd. mid motor traxxas 2wds have kinda become my thing. I've got a Rustler mid-motor i call the Rustler MM. Ive wanted to build a bandit MM for a while now.

Well, picked up an extra Slash to use as a loaner, but pretty soon here my buddy is going to want one of his own! So LMK if you've got one you want to get rid of :)

I currently have a slash 2wd slider that’s just collecting dust. This is from my for sale post, I just copy pasted. Pictures are in my for sale post if you are interested.

Traxxas Slash 2wd
Will come as an almost rtr roller with the following:

Hobby star 3660 2600kv 4s brushless motor, Leopard Hobby S8A 80amp 4s esc with XT90 plug, Traxxas 2056 servo, RPM green camber links front/rear, STRC green front brace bar, Traxxas green aluminum caster blocks, Traxxas green aluminum shock caps, Integy green springs front/rear. No body, no tx/rx, no tires.

I currently have a slash 2wd slider that’s just collecting dust. This is from my for sale post, I just copy pasted. Pictures are in my for sale post if you are interested.

Traxxas Slash 2wd

Hobby star 3660 2600kv 4s brushless motor, Leopard Hobby S8A 80amp 4s esc with XT90 plug, Traxxas 2056 servo, RPM green camber links front/rear, STRC green front brace bar, Traxxas green aluminum caster blocks, Traxxas green aluminum shock caps, Integy green springs front/rear. No body, no tx/rx, no tires.
Thanks, but per my original post I'm looking for something very close to stock brushed.

Traxxas Slash 2wd

price?

Hi everyone, I'm looking to pickup a stock brushed 2wd slash. Aftermarket ESC, servo, and receiver are OK, but otherwise needs to be as close to stock as possible. HCG chassis required.

Edit - the cheaper the better. I intend to use this as a loaner for when friends come spec slash racing.

Edit 2 - I would also consider rollers/sliders.
where are u from i got some 2wd slash stuff i don't need

If i don't end up buying what I'm lookin at now, I'll come your way (y)

Oh believe me, I'm checking FB multiple times per day. Most people want $200+ for something that is beat up and dirty.
The one I saw looked good aside from a broken front hub.

Back