For Sale Typhon 6s v5 with batteries charger and tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonphelps

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I got this car a couple years ago and then my wife got pregnant and we moved from Hawaii to Michigan and I haven’t used it since. I never really got to use it much. I have used it less than a dozen times. I feel like maybe someday I might do it with my son but for now I thought I would list it here and see if I could get a good price for it.

After getting it and realizing/learing through my first few runs that I was looking for more of a basher I made several changes with tires and Kraton parts

Here’s what I have

- Typhon 6s
- I installed one of those cheap little fans. ( I think it was one of those $20-30 fans)
- 4 proline Hyrax tires. (Front tires have Kevlar fishing line on them.)
- Also comes with the original 4 factory tires.
- One 4s 5500 battery (With all the crazy Lipo stories I have heard I have consistently made sure these were storage charged over the past two years.
- One 4s 6000 battery
- Lipo battery charger (I’ve plugged them both in and charged them at the same time but when I just plugged it in it appears maybe only one side of the charger may work) one out of the 2 says input voltage error. It appears this can be bypassed to charge but I assume that wouldn’t be a wise decision. Anyways the charger still works.
Finally I replaced the certain parts of the car so it could fit the proline tires. I believe I gave it parts from a Kraton.
- I also believe I put 100,000 diff fluid in the center.
- finally when shipping it here from Hawaii the front left suspension black piece broke. It seems like a very easy fix but I never fixed it. I can fix it first if it is requested.

Forgive me if I’m not technical in my description as I said it’s just been sitting in a box for 2 years. If anyone is seriously interested and has more questions I can get more answers.

I think this all is about $1000 worth of stuff

Right now I would be looking for $800 obo

IMG_0488.jpeg

IMG_0487.jpeg

IMG_0484.jpeg

IMG_0483.jpeg

Apparently saying I don’t know what I’m talking about, trying to list something and looking for feedback is a laughing matter.

I guess you can’t escape them no matter where you go. There’s always someone.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back