SOLD / FOUND Updated$$$Kraton exb$$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilmac1989

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Typhon 6s
I bought this rig last year from rcproponent and haven’t found the time to use it so figured it deserved some use.
725 shipped
comes with everything listed

As built:
castle 1717 combo 1650kv
Savox 1210

M2C Towers (special edition black)
M2C chassis braces (special edition black)
M2C motor mount (special edition black)
M2C chassis

HR bulkheads front and rear (full units 3x pieces each)
HR steering blocks and hubs
HR steering arm and horn
HR differential cap

CRCU hinge pin blocks (5)
CRCU wing stay

RPM arms

Voltage hobbies servo mount

3DRC Wing mount

Will be coming with brand new EXB body.
original for sale posting.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/kraton-6s-beef-cake.58296/

IMG_8064.jpg

IMG_8065.jpg

IMG_8066.jpg

IMG_8067.jpg

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

IMG_8070.jpg

IMG_8071.jpg

Last edited:
And if anyone wants or needs me to take current pics I can. Just figured since it is exactly as I got it this was just easier. Same truck as in picture.

im in merced, california
Okay wow. I’m not too far from you. I’m in Sacramento. I’m the process of returning a Kraton I purchased in marketplace that was not as advertised. So as soon as I settle that I’ll try and make a trip to Merced assuming it’s not been snatched up yet.

Okay wow. I’m not too far from you. I’m in Sacramento. I’m the process of returning a Kraton I purchased in marketplace that was not as advertised. So as soon as I settle that I’ll try and make a trip to Merced assuming it’s not been snatched up yet.
Ouch ya this is as advertised you can even try it before you buy it with cash in hand of course.

Oh wait. Sorry Nevermind. I don’t know why I thought this was an 8s. Need to put my glasses on. SMH

It’s tempting for sure. I have 6 Kratons and a fire team already but I keep looking at this. I was going to throw out a $675 offer for it so you’d so no and I could move on with my life. 😂😂😂😂😂
I would say yes to that offer but you would have to provide the shipping label. Lol

****I didn’t not purchase it with a radio**** so it comes without a radio and reciever. I’m sure I can find something to throw in with it though

I think it’s time to post pics and a description of what is actually included in the sale. Not a link to the previous posting. Not trying to be a d1ck. Just saying that clarity and being forthright is extremely important when selling things online that people have to pay for upfront and wait with their fingers crossed for the mailman to deliver.
I think it’s time to post pics and a description of what is actually included in the sale. Not a link to the previous posting. Not trying to be a d1ck. Just saying that clarity and being forthright is extremely important when selling things online that people have to pay for upfront and wait with their fingers crossed for the mailman to deliver.
Sick rig by the way!

Sick rig by the way!
I just forgot that his ad said reciever and tx. I will post pics later but the truck is exactly as his ad says.

Sick rig by the way!
i updated everything with current pictures for all who wanted to see them

Back