wheels for granite 4x4 mega??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_kid

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
hi everyone!

i am looking for any wheel options for my granite 4x4, not looking for "road" wheels, more of the monster truck/off road type wheel (similar to the stock wheels.) i have heard very positive things about duratrax wheels, and so far i am looking at getting the duratrax mounted six pack ST 2.8 14mm tires. but i just figured that i'd ask to see if anyone has any recommendations on any wheels

thanks! :)
hi everyone!

i am looking for any wheel options for my granite 4x4, not looking for "road" wheels, more of the monster truck/off road type wheel (similar to the stock wheels.) i have heard very positive things about duratrax wheels, and so far i am looking at getting the duratrax mounted six pack ST 2.8 14mm tires. but i just figured that i'd ask to see if anyone has any recommendations on any wheels

im also looking for new wheels because a few months ago i was runnin' her down the driveway in the rain and i lost traction and i slid into the curb and it clipped the right rear wheel, it cracked the rim and it's a teeny bit crooked but it still works for now #arrmatough 😉

Last edited:
hi everyone!

im also looking for new wheels because a few months ago i was runnin' her down the driveway in the rain and i lost traction and i slid into the curb and it clipped the right rear wheel, it cracked the rim and it's a teeny bit crooked but it still works for now #arrmatough 😉
I would go with Badlands MX28s on Raid wheels https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/badlands-mx28-2-8-all-terrain-tires-mounted-raid.asp with the 14mm hex adapters https://www.prolineracing.com/accessories/6x30-to-14mm-hex-adapters.asp

thanks for the reccomendation! ill definetly check them out :)
I like mine a lot. I tried some Duratrax Lockups once and to be honest other than the fact that they gripped like made they were terrible tires, the rubber compound is way too soft and they turn into pizza cutters instantly also my foams basically disintegrated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back