Kraton esc Hobbywing QUICRUN WP8BL150 G2 on Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opua

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to fit on my Kraton 6s the esc Hobbywing QUICRUN WP8BL150 G2 keeping the spektrum stock motor. What do you think think? Have any of you done this? Is more powerful than Kraton stock esc?

Maybe this is interesting, he fits this esc in a Kraton 6s. The top speed with the esc is higher then with the stock esc.
This esc seems good! For sure better than the stock esc. I would avoid to fit a combo of max 6 because the model should be too much nervous... I hate that model wheelie, in fact in my Kraton I have changed the oil in all three diff. Front 60k, center 100 (but I want put a 60k) and rear 20k, now the model is very manageable đź‘Ť

What do you think of this rocket combo? My friend have put these on his Kraton and it seems very powerful!

Screenshot_20240515_175839.jpg

Looks good I would start with like a 16-18T pinion. And if you plan on running 6s I would go with XT90 as I am pretty sure that Xt60s are not rated for 6s use.

The input lag/delay on my Hobbystar v2 ESC was a dealbreaker for me. I would expect the Rocket to be similar

Back