No Smoking now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a couple dudes that can eat a 1000MG easily and feel less high than you do on 10MG, Rookie. :LOL:

I said the same thing though, NO WAY you can eat 1000MG and they did, one still hit his cart. I don't recommend ANYONE trying that, if you're not ready or have the tolerance, you most likely WILL go into a schizophrenic paranoid psychosis and want to go to the hospital (GREENING OUT LOL). Carts fug up tolerances, so do gummies. I'd have to smoke 3/4 of a joint to get anything but I can't inhale it without coughing up a lung, no thanks.
I use indica edibles combined with a sleeping pill. I don't know what mg it is. I only take them to sleep. When it kicks in it reminds me of one of your quotes.." Hi I don't care.thanks"

I know a couple dudes that can eat a 1000MG easily and feel less high than you do on 10MG, Rookie. :LOL:

I said the same thing though, NO WAY you can eat 1000MG and they did, one still hit his cart. I don't recommend ANYONE trying that, if you're not ready or have the tolerance, you most likely WILL go into a schizophrenic paranoid psychosis and want to go to the hospital (GREENING OUT LOL). Carts fug up tolerances, so do gummies. I'd have to smoke 3/4 of a joint to get anything but I can't inhale it without coughing up a lung, no thanks.
Seriously man, I am indeed a lightweight. Couple of hits if I’m burning flower, or 10mg tops if doing edibles. I’m totally cool.
If I did 1000mg of any flavor I’d be long term screwed, man!

1000mg gumme not a problem. I know what's coming. Some days I don't need something THAT STRONG. It's either my neck I flamed or my back. The only thing that helps my neck pain is a heating pad, hot shower then a ice pack filled with 60% rubbing alcohol and 40% water,won't freeze yet cold as heck and soft to mold to a body part. And lying down to get all the weight from my BIG HEAD off my neck. If I can't sleep do to neck pain a gummie knocks me out at night.
Clove medical gummies 1000mg🫠😎🤤😴

1000mg gumme not a problem. I know what's coming. Some days I don't need something THAT STRONG. It's either my neck I flamed or my back. The only thing that helps my neck pain is a heating pad, hot shower then a ice pack filled with 60% rubbing alcohol and 40% water,won't freeze yet cold as heck and soft to mold to a body part. And lying down to get all the weight from my BIG HEAD off my neck. If I can't sleep do to neck pain a gummie knocks me out at night.
Clove medical gummies 1000mg🫠😎🤤😴
I have a strong feeling that edibles hit people differently. If I were to take 10X the amount that it usually takes to get me cheese'd, I'd be a stoned MF for about 3 days.

I still get weed hangovers sometimes. For the peeps that don't like that feeling they usually wake-n-bake. Thats a good way to get you nice and FAT! :LOL:

Back