SOLD / FOUND 3S or 6S LiPo - SMC or Turnigy and DX5C or similar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sissupr

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Looking for a good pair of 3S and 6S batteries for my Typhon 3s and Infraction rigs. Looking for higher end brands/models only, for example:

- SMC True Spec Premium 11.1V 7400mAh 149Amps/90C 3s

- Turnigy Graphene Panther 5000mAh 3S 75

etc... lmk what you have.

Yes, and looking for a DX5C or similar tier remote/rcvr as well.

PayPal is ready.

PM me.

Only lipos I have are SMC. Great batteries!
I have two dx5c, good controllers, the settings screen seems a bit dated/cumbersome. Just a little more you can order a flysky noble from banggood.

What are your thoughts on DX5 Pro vs. Flysky Noble in that range of controllers? Anyone else you would consider in that $~200 range.

think I’m sold on SMCs as well...

Gotta go smc if you have the option. Honestly I find it funny someone can even compare the two! There’s no reason not to go smc. Especially with their satisfactions and stuff. Good luck with the radio though!

For speed runs turnigy panthers have been proven as the best over and over. In some tests they were proven to output the highest amps of all LiPos

Similarly if you want range for speed runs Futaba is the only option. 1200+ feet all day. The 3pv model is very affordable.

For speed runs turnigy panthers have been proven as the best over and over. In some tests they were proven to output the highest amps of all LiPos

Similarly if you want range for speed runs Futaba is the only option. 1200+ feet all day. The 3pv model is very affordable.
Yup you caught me lacking. Forgot their graphene series existed :unsure: whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back