Granite 3S Trucks and buggies showing up as 'Discontinued' on the ARRMA website EDIT: And now they are back to normal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sadlerbw

Reaction score
I was over on the main ARRMA website looking up some part numbers off the exploded views and noticed that all of the 3S cars now have a big header across their product page saying, "This product is dicontinued"!?!? It's not just one, but all four of the 3S models that have this notice. My hope is that this is just the prelude to a refresh of the 3S lineup, but I don't see any news that would confirm or deny that on any official ARRMA outlets. Anyone hear anything about what is going on with the 3S vehicles?

I think they have a rookie working on the website. I was just checking this out model by model and it suddenly cleared up. Or... Who really knows?...

Maybe it is displaying older models because there are different models of the granite 4x4 3s I currently have the 2016 version and I’ve heard of a 2013.

Sure enough, the notices are all gone now. Guess they are messing around with the website and someone made an oopsie. Hopefully this means there will be some 'changes' on the website that they are working on right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back