SOLD / FOUND 6s batteries for trade/sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb90

Reaction score
Looking to trade my 6s batteries for 4s of equal value. The one battery has been used about 5times, each time truck never made a full pack. The other was used once. The one has a couple scuffs, other wise they are like new. Does not have to be a perfect even swap, can work around. Will sell if needed $110 shipped

Screenshot_20230426-171501.png

IMG_20230426_170345953.jpg

IMG_20230426_170404956.jpg

Last edited:
Price updated due to the current coupon they have for them
Actually less, $130 and brand new. BTW Hoovo was very good to me, after 1 year a battery like this has failed and they sent a replacement for free.
They generally have these coupons and almost 9/10 times cheaper then Zees.

Curious.
Why do you want 4s packs? What rig? Just want to run 4s instead? Or a differnt model altogther?
Sometimes 4s does serve better than 6s packs, depending on the model.
Just curious.:cool:

Curious.
Why do you want 4s packs? What rig? Just want to run 4s instead? Or a differnt model altogther?
Sometimes 4s does serve better than 6s packs, depending on the model.
Just curious.:cool:
Bought them to try in my corally kronos. The few times i tride them, i never made it through a full pack with out it breaking, and its just to dang fast. Its the only rig i have that is 6s capable, and every thing else i have is 2-4s. The kronos is plenty fast on 4s, so i will never use these. Would rather just swap them for some 4s packs that i would use

Smart sensible move, I agree.
What good is 6s if you can barely use 10% of the throttle trigger. Very Hard to drive, while breaking drivetrain parts needlessly and crashing more often.
Running 4s with slightly taller gearing is the better compromise. (y) Less time spent $wrenching$. More time driving.

I like these 4s packs. Fit perfect, like they were meant for my TLRT and any 6s rig lipo tray. They perform nicely for me. Not cheap.

1682621713061.png

Last edited:
I’ve got an Orión 120c racing 4s. Just one tho. Used twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back