Almost forgot to post these

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Grumpy Old Man RC, you’re videos have the best commentary out of any on YouTube...I crack up at you two cracking on each other.

“I don’t know what you’re doing that for, you can’t move the buildin” lol “Give me a break woman”???

Love it brother!

Edit-thanks for mentioning the Polaroid Cube...I can actually afford to buy this...

@Grumpy Old Man RC, you’re videos have the best commentary out of any on YouTube...I crack up at you two cracking on each other.

“I don’t know what you’re doing that for, you can’t move the buildin” lol “Give me a break woman”???

Love it brother!

Edit-thanks for mentioning the Polaroid Cube...I can actually afford to buy this...
You guys really can't know what doing these and with your support has done to improve my life! I just can't express it in words at all.
We're really just having a blast. ???

The Cube Act Two is what I got and it is OK but if I could do it over, I'd probably get the + model. that one says it will pair through an app to your phone where the Act Two will not. Hard to aim when you can't tell what it's seeing.
And here is part 3 with one left to go.

All I can speak to is myself but I really enjoy your videos.
Please keep them coming.

Please keep them coming.
Please keep them coming!

I’m probably going to get the + model too then...in due time though lol
See here! This is what I'm talking about. I have been suffering slightly today and this helped tremendously! These little thank yous make me humble........or is it just gas? Thanks!???

I didn't realize what the + costs. The Act Two is fine as you can tell from these videos but for someone that is as inexperienced as I am, I was worried the whole time whether I was getting anything useful.

See here! This is what I'm talking about. I have been suffering slightly today and this helped tremendously! These little thank yous make me humble........or is it just gas? Thanks!???

I didn't realize what the + costs. The Act Two is fine as you can tell from these videos but for someone that is as inexperienced as I am, I was worried the whole time whether I was getting anything useful.
I can't get enough of you and the lovely Mrs. Grumpy:ROFLMAO:! I love that you always make the simplest tasks seem like such a chore, like moving her truck out of the way so you don't hit the side of the building. You two are pure comedy gold! If you get ramps out there, the comedy factor is sure to rise by 1000% when you start asking her to go flip the trucks back over after every jump. Keep em coming Sir Grumpy, keep em coming.

Please keep them coming.
I didn't see your user name at first. Miss Bly has a G30 Gen2.5.
I can't get enough of you and the lovely Mrs. Grumpy:ROFLMAO:! I love that you always make the simplest tasks seem like such a chore, like moving her truck out of the way so you don't hit the side of the building. You two are pure comedy gold! If you get ramps out there, the comedy factor is sure to rise by 1000% when you start asking her to go flip the trucks back over after every jump. Keep em coming Sir Grumpy, keep em coming.
Everything I do is a chore. At times my eye lashes hurt.
I already have a small portable ramp that I used for a bit to get my mobility scooter in the house until I got a larger wooden one built. She doesn't know what I'm gonna do yet. Shhhh, can you guys keep it secret? Supposed to rain here all weekend so I don't know when I'll be able to spring it on her.

I have to figure a way to make her realize she will need to let off the throttle somewhat when jumping. She drives her KIA that way too.?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back