Michigan Alright, any Southeast Michiganders out there interested in a bash day?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLK83

$dirty hands-no money$
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
I live in Cottrellville, MI (roughly 40ish minutes northeast of Detroit). I have 3 acres with natural dirt jumps, some home-made wooden ramps, tons of space, and a big finished barn with plenty of space to wrench on rc's and/or pound some 🍻 if that's your speed. If there's enogh interest, I would love to host a bash day for anyone and everyone who is close enough to make it. The weather is finally starting to break a little and I can't think of a better way to start the season off then with some Arrma Family Friends! Feel free to respond here or with a pm👍

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
I live in Cottrellville, MI (roughly 40ish minutes northeast of Detroit). I have 3 acres with natural dirt jumps, some home-made wooden ramps, tons of space, and a big finished barn with plenty of space to wrench on rc's and/or pound some 🍻 if that's your speed. If there's enogh interest, I would love to host a bash day for anyone and everyone who is close enough to make it. The weather is finally starting to break a little and I can't think of a better way to start the season off then with some Arrma Family Friends! Feel free to respond here or with a pm👍
I would love to but I’m on the west coast in Holland, too far for me.

Back