Michigan Track day ! ! ( BMX track bash )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUISLIDE

1st of his name , breaker of diffs
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast EXB
  8. Vendetta
There was a few I was talking with about running at a local BMX track , so this post is to showcase the day bashin at the track . If anyone is interested, location is Waterford Oaks County Park in Waterford Michigan . Park rangers watched my son an I run quite a bit too . Spent about 9 hours there this past Sunday. I will add pictures as I get through them. Have lots to share with yall . So here's how we started .. enjoy !
Base camp setup
20230813_115429.jpg

20230813_115553.jpg

20230813_155257.jpg
20230813_194634.jpg

Let my boy run Showtime ( K8-EXB )
20230813_182710.jpg

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Amenities
  1. Bathrooms
That's awesome!! Thanks for sharing. So, the state operates and maintains the bmx park? Huh, ain't nothing like that going on over here in the rotten apple.. tightwads are only interested in banninng OHV and dumping asylum seekers on our backs!!🤬

SICK rigs! 😎👍👍

Love them Choppers!

Lucky. I have a similar track like that nearby but there is a "no RC" sign, cameras, and it is clearly monitored because someone shows up quickly when I've tried anyway :ROFLMAO:
We have a nice one near my work, I used to go there with my nitro stadium trucks about 20 years ago. I only went when no one was around. My brother now lives like 2 miles down the road from it. He's gone there a few times recently. I wonder if you paid whatever fees are associated if they'll let you run rc's when the track is not in use? Seems like it would really benefit both parties since they don't race but once or twice a week at the most?🤔🤷‍♂️

We have a nice one near my work, I used to go there with my nitro stadium trucks about 20 years ago. I only went when no one was around. My brother now lives like 2 miles down the road from it. He's gone there a few times recently. I wonder if you paid whatever fees are associated if they'll let you run rc's when the track is not in use? Seems like it would really benefit both parties since they don't race but once or twice a week at the most?🤔🤷‍♂️
The dude who kicked me out was nice about it. He explained that they spend a lot of time on maintenance, and that RCs loosen the top layer and make it too slippery for the BMX bikes.

The dude who kicked me out was nice about it. He explained that they spend a lot of time on maintenance, and that RCs loosen the top layer and make it too slippery for the BMX bikes.
Maybe they should use some BF's or Trenchers? JK. Makes sense.. I guess I'll let them have THEIR track for themselves..🤣🤣

This one isn't posted . Except for the " no trespassing " signs lol but yeah the county and state maintains the track . I was sure the patrol was going to kick us out , but maybe seeing we had our own trash bags , and weren't tearing it up they let us stay. I hope it stays that way , because that's one of my top favorites to run at now !

Getti g through the media . Here's a little bit of Showtime the K8-EXB running around getting warmed up
Trying anyway , having trouble uploading g videos 😡

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back