Washington Anyone near Richland, Kennewick, Pasco, Benton City, Walla Walla, Hermiston, Spokane know of any bash spots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreeg

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
I am in Tri-Cities and bash spots don't seem available. My 1y/o KEXB needs some exercise. I am looking for bash spots and for meet ups.

Anyone near the cities in the title know of any bash spots? City parks, skate parks, anywhere at all?

I know there is a track a short distance north of Pasco but it's a dirt track for racing events and I don't think they want bashers there ruining the track., Same in Walla Walla, only a race track that I know of. There is also a spot in Richland south of the Welsian Way Fred Meyers but it has only a few really small jumps and not even remotely enough space to get any speed to launch bashers.

I need to feed my bashing addiction and am desperate for anything.

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
What up buddy! You still on the search for a bashing spot in Dry-Shittys? I live in Richland and know of some great places to go

I’m in TC as well. Where do you go?
Pm me and we can exchange info. Do you know where the most people don't know that there is a really nice BMX pump track made by the city of Richland right off the bypass going towards Horn rapids. That park is an awesome place to go but right behind that is a Rock Quarry and that is were I go

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back