For Sale Arrma Typhon TLR RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
I have a TLR RTR it has extra stock tires 🛞 the chassis isn’t bend but has couple scratch as normal…asking $450 can ship it on buyers dime in 48 states if any questions you can PM..thanx..

IMG_4827.jpeg

IMG_4815.jpeg

IMG_4816.jpeg

IMG_4759.jpeg

IMG_4758.jpeg

Any diff service or other maintenance done?
How was it driven?
About how much run time, if you had to guess?

>>> It's in very decent condition, otherwise. Appears that it was used at the track or driven similarly.(y)

Last edited:
4 runs????
I have about 25 -30 runs on my OG TLRT, out the box roller, and my chassis doesn't look nearly that worn. Did you buy it new as a Roller? Or was this the later RTR version?
Or second hand?
Chassis Scratches are perfectly fine and normal.. Just saying.
Just trying to gauge the wear and tear. Front shock tower and shocks look unscathed.(y)(y)
Looks like a decent deal there.(y)

4 runs????
I have about 25 -30 runs on my OG TLRT, out the box roller, and my chassis doesn't look nearly that worn. Did you buy it new as a Roller? Or was this the later RTR version?
Or second hand?
Chassis Scratches are perfectly fine and normal.. Just saying.
Just trying to gauge the wear and tear. Front shock tower and shocks look unscathed.(y)(y)
Looks like a decent deal there.(y)
Well I bought as a used roller the last person had told me how much runs it had and he used it in the track..yeah I try my best to clean it and not sale dirty rigs cuz I think as my own even if I’m gonna sell it…but it has a new spektrum system tho…with a 35mm fan with heat sink..

I could tell by looking at it that it was a Track Driver, for the most part.:giggle:(y)(y)
Nice.

Looks clean to me. Stinks when someone tries to sell a rig that's all filthy. That looks really sweet. That should sell. I have one so I can't buy it.

Back