Outcast Battery info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgwild1717

Reaction score
Anybody know if this smc battery would be better than buying the 2 pack Amazon batteries? Just got the new v2 outcast about to order some batteries

Screenshot_20221014-084428_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221013-140324_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Another question what would be the run time times on the 5200mah smc and the 6300? Sorry so many questions lol I always research everything 200 times before I buy something

Generally speaking, more mah = more run time. This depends heavily on your driving style as well. The harder your driving & pushing the car, the faster your battery drains.

Also worth noting that many of us have noted that the Zee lipos 6000 seemed to have a run time of a 4500mah pack. SMC will be better all around.

Really impossible to say about general run times as that is 100% dependent on how you drive. One guy can claim 45 mins when another only gets 145 mins.

I suppose between a 5200 and 6300 you might expect around a 20% longer battery life. (based on 1.211 = 6300/5200 )

Yeah Zeees are basic cheap lipos. Not horrible considering price. Just don't think you will be speed running with them. I agree, the Mah rating is not even close.
SMC, if the price is good.(y) Just they are out of my league most of the time. Well, that is my wallet talking.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah Zeees are basic cheap lipos. No horrible considering price. Just don't think you will be speed running with them. I agree, the Mah rating is not even close.
SMC, if the price is good.(y) Just they are out of my league most of the time. Well, that is my wallet talking.:rolleyes:
Same here and I think for bashing it'd be hard to beat a cheaper lipo that only has 2mph less top end. I went with a great deal for 2 hoovo 5500mah 120c for 80 on Amazon. I figure I'll get a really good smc for when I wanna show out haha

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back