California Bay Area, South Bay, North Bay Bashing Locations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingNBreakin04

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hello, I'm new to Bashing, Does anybody know of any Bashing Locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm willing to driving north or south of San Francisco 70 miles each way if there is somewhere to go.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
HI, I'm new as well. Based in Emeryville.

Any luck finding some spots?
Yes, there is a spot in Richmond, I was just there again today. I LOVE IT! Great Spot. I'll upload video to YouTube so you can see it. Check out the Full video.

Last edited:
http://www.dirtworld.org/ ?

"We have a few basic rules:

* Bikes only. No motorized vehicles or RC cars."

Of course if they don't care in reality....I'm sure not gonna bring up what's on their website. :)

Last edited:
http://www.dirtworld.org/ ?

"We have a few basic rules:

* Bikes only. No motorized vehicles or RC cars."

Of course if they don't care in reality....I'm sure not gonna bring up what's on their website. :)
I met the guy who help start this park and put together the website the first time out there bashing. It's meant for BMX riding but he doesn't mind us out there. He told me it was okay as long as I respected the track and others at the track. Also, they have some Saturday's where you can go and help keep the track in great condition. They have 4 different tracks there. Great Place. I can work from home some days, so I try to go Mon-Fri between the hours of 11a-4p and weekends if I can.

Last edited:
I met the guy who help start this park and put together the website the first time out there bashing. It's meant for BMX riding but he doesn't mind us out there. He told me it was okay as long as I respected the track and others at the track. Also, they have some Saturday's where you can go and help keep the track in great condition. They have 4 different tracks there. Great Place. I can work from home some days, so I try to go Mon-Fri between the hours of 11a-4p and weekends if I can.

Awesome. I think I actually may know one of the guys on their website as well. Tough to tell in the photo though.

I’m in funemployment land right now so weekdays are best for me. I’ll get back to you once my truck arrives. Super excited there is a spot so close. Gonna have to bring my mountain bike too and do some jumping afterwards.

Hello, I'm new to Bashing, Does anybody know of any Bashing Locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm willing to driving north or south of San Francisco 70 miles each way if there is somewhere to go.
pena adobe a couple tracks in vacaville ca.

I moved away from the Bay Area seven years ago but used to go to Metcalf motocross park, Just south of SJ towards MH. It was great for RC rigs as well as bikes.

New member here up in Martinez. Would be nice to find some locals.
me and couple bros up here in vacavile ,got a spot thats really coming together Pena adobe park we bash around with trucks and get the buggys out for the two tracks and best of all its for free ,good people( lil competitive) but so fun .yeah its family freindly also! sat and sunday hit me up, or show up no worries,also there is such thing as a snozberries,cuz we are the dreamers of dreams
New member here up in Martinez. Would be nice to find some locals.

Hey everyone! I'm also new, just bought an Arrma 1/10 VORTEKS 4X4 3S BLX. Also from the bay area. Any suggestions on a community where I can understand my rc better and tips and tricks and where to drive it? Find me on ig @Caseyqli

In Santa Rosa there is a place called “a place to play”. No nitro Rc cars allowed but they don’t enforce it. Awesome jumps on the amazing track and there is a really nice ramp about 20 feet from the track, it’s my go-to spot to bash my Rc car. I would highly recommend bashing there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back