California Bay Area, South Bay, North Bay Bashing Locations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Santa Rosa there is a place called “a place to play”. No nitro Rc cars allowed but they don’t enforce it. Awesome jumps on the amazing track and there is a really nice ramp about 20 feet from the track, it’s my go-to spot to bash my Rc car. I would highly recommend bashing there.
Im leaving the Uk to come and work in Santa Rosa for 10 days at the end of this month. I'll probably buy a car while Im there during the March deals period from Horizon Hobby and then bring it back to the UK with me. Great to have stumbled across this post of yours. Which hobby shop in the area would you reccomend ?

I met the guy who help start this park and put together the website the first time out there bashing. It's meant for BMX riding but he doesn't mind us out there. He told me it was okay as long as I respected the track and others at the track. Also, they have some Saturday's where you can go and help keep the track in great condition. They have 4 different tracks there. Great Place. I can work from home some days, so I try to go Mon-Fri between the hours of 11a-4p and weekends if I can.
Does anyone still bash this spot in Richmond? Just curious as I'm looking to go sometime this week..

Anyone have any other suggestions on bash spots in the East bay?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back