Kraton Belted tire suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haroneezy

Reaction score
Guys so I have Kraton 6s and bought a set of backflips lp n I’ve blown 3 tires already so what’s some gd belted tires??

Guys so I have Kraton 6s and bought a set of backflips lp n I’ve blown 3 tires already so what’s some gd belted tires??

Well...you can go that route. Belted tires being weight issues to the drivetrain as well as electronics.

When I was blowing tires off the rim on my Kraton 6S EXB, I was over-geared. Just putting too much power down for the tires over rev or spinning the tires. I think I had a 21T pinion or something like that. I had to go down to 18 or 19T or something like that...

Point regardless of my bad memory, I was geared too high for the tires, and lowering the gears stopped the tires' glue from separating.

My situation could be different just added my $0.02 FWIW 🤷‍♂️

More will chime in (y)

I've run these & others on my Kraton6s & would rank my favorites as follows:
1) Pro-Line belted badlands
2) 6s backflips
3) stocker fireteam tires
4) duratrax lockups
There's some pros/cons with each tire. You really need to take into account the kind of terrain you like because they all will perform quite differently on each surface, as well as your style of driving- full throttle rips, technical cornering, launching 50' off a jump, etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back