Big Rock on 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emsi007

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Don’t know if it’s been done yet. Maybe it has, but what do you guys think of my Big Rock with a Talion body!!!

5BF6CE09-AB19-4B1E-9224-498F6045AA9D.jpeg

458A4B6B-8785-4E8B-8DCF-0B1572BF07A2.jpeg

1474F3E4-12A6-4D12-B7A7-41BC143312AE.jpeg

0FCE86A4-17F3-4CB4-A3AC-0932EED788B6.jpeg

With that Talion body on, that Big Rock is now a Skipping Stone (author, please know that I do not wish this to happen to you and this is more a play on words ... and profile).

No disrespect to you RadioHacktive but I don’t know what you mean by a “Skipping stone.” It’s a speed run car, so I just need it to go straight..

No disrespect to you RadioHacktive but I don’t know what you mean by a “Skipping stone.” It’s a speed run car, so I just need it to go straight..
Yeah I didn't get it either what he meant.could be a sarcastic remark .I could be wrong .I hope I am.bro it looks sweet .nice work keep modifying to your build .😁🤟

Get your build thread badge m.start a build thread on it so others can learn from what you have accomplished.
Good one ..there you go now you got a name for it..Rocklion🤟

I like it!! Ima have to go with that one!! Good lookin out CrashBoom!!

Pretty sure @RadioHacktive meant theseView attachment 260840
Skimmers here!
But a sleek stone rather than a big rock!

Ah appreciate yer efforts RadioHactive! 😄
I think he knows what a skipping stone does on water.we all pretty much done it when we were kids and still now as adults .I think he took it as like it was a insult to his rig.sometimes when we type it might sound the opposite of what is meant .we can't see the expressions on someone's face when they are typing..I'm sure radio meant well ..it's all good .
Sometimes my wife texts me and I respond back with What.but hard to tell if I'm screaming the word what or if I'm simply asking what.know what I mean.hard to tell if the other person on the other side is smiling or mad or pissed or angry or what ever ..

Had feeling it was a fast vehicle, judging by the fact it's on 6s. If you had lifted the Big Rock, I'd have called it a Boulder (because that is a big ... rock). Since you put a slim, streamlined body on it (from the Talion), to me, it looked like more of a rock you'd use for skipping on a body of water (like a lake). Ever try to skip a rock? Slim, smooth stones work best. Hence, my "skipping stone" reference.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back