Kraton Bling...Bling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakerharley

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Since completing the build on the EXB I have decided it is artwork and should be displayed in a custom made glass cabinet for the living room. I also believe if we men are to give fancy gifts at Valentines then the better half should be required to gift us the newest model RC on the market at the time. ....Hold on the wife just asked me to get it out of the living room.🤨
20220313_172528.jpg
20220313_172419.jpg
20220313_172359.jpg
20220313_172659.jpg
20220313_172733.jpg

Nice looking rig...

I like that wheel bar by T-Bone like how it keeps the rig from standing up to the sky....great. FYI I lost a wheel so check them it can will back out.

They did send me a replacement when but since I modified the rear:

1647209971350.png

Yeah I had it my kexb as well idk if to get max6 of leave that brand alone
Those cap screws on the motor mount are going to damage your motor mount fyi
Hard call.... I still trust HW over Spektrum I would buy again. I also would reach out to HW as well if this was under warranty and manufacture issue.

For my cap screws, I have two different sizes. One is shorted since it is closer to the motor. I did notice that when installing them and said WOW this would be bad.

Beautiful machine. Tell her it’s plenty clean enough to eat off of so the dining room table is the only proper place to keep it. You can play this when you show it off. wife will love it. lol.

Last edited:
Nice man fun rig it was my first off-road ever since I got I don’t even to my onroad rigs lol
I run it 4-6s but today was a bad day max8 was smoking
HW is rated for a 3-6S lipo...what motor were you running and how hard. The motor does list a limit on their site:

4S:KV≤3000 6S:KV≤2400(Motor Size:4274)

HW is rated for a 3-6S lipo...what motor were you running and how hard. The motor does list a limit on their site:

4S:KV≤3000 6S:KV≤2400(Motor Size:4274)
What! I didn’t know the motor rating was that high I was running blx 2050kv 18piniom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back