SOLD / FOUND Brand new built X-Maxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt05

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Next up on the block is my never ran X-Maxx. I bought a brand new one, tore it down to nothing and rebuilt from there. It can come with the black prographix body I painted, a never ran rock n roll body or a never ran solar flare body. It will have brand new 8s Backflips included, but those can be switched for a brand new set of Duratrax hatchets. Looking to get $1600 shipped in the lower 48.

Mods:

M2C shock pistons
M2C motor mount/esc plate thing
M2C wide kit
M2C 24mm adapter kit
Max5/1100kv combo w/ QS8 connectors
30wt oil front and rear shocks
Diffs rebuilt with Traxxas aluminum cups and 100k front,ear plug center, 100k rear
Promodeler DS845BLHV servo
Shock bodies were switched out for black ones from Traxxas
M2C drive cup braces
RPM Lower hinge pin bolts
Anodizing done by Bateman’s Custom Coatings
I’ll have to look but it has Saga mod 1.5 gears and is either 20/35 or 25/35
Bowhouse RC 8mm Spur shaft

IMG_9449.jpeg

IMG_9444.jpeg

IMG_9445.jpeg

IMG_9451.jpeg

IMG_5309.jpeg

IMG_5281.jpeg

Last edited:
Top shelf builds you've been sellin my man, no exception on this one👍

Thanks brother. Hate to sell any of them, but I just don’t have the time to enjoy as many as I have. I’ll throw some tires on it tomorrow and try to get better pics.

Expensive but it sure is purty :love: wish I could buy it and I don't even like the Xmaxx like that. 🤣

Compared to an Ultimate, I feel it’s priced pretty decent. I don’t really want/need to sell this one, but I’m trying to whittle down my collection. I have another X-Maxx, so selling the second makes sense.

I hate traxxas but this thing looks bada$$. I can’t imagine selling one of my shelf queens 👸 to a stranger!!! 🥺😂🥹🫣 GLWS

It sucks, but it’s getting to the point I don’t have much time to even look at the shelf, much less what’s on it.

If it sweetens the deal for anyone, I’ll keep the black body and sell it with both the Solar Flare and Rock n roll body for the price listed.

I can’t believe you think everyone gets a tax refund!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You’ve got a point, but I’m not above using the old “tax refund money” sales tactic even if it doesn’t apply to everyone.

Back