SOLD / FOUND Brand new built X-Maxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free bump

Thats the part that kills me. you pay all year then at the end they say you didn't pay enough!!! give me more!!!

How about being a state employee, getting paid by the state controller and having to pay the state? Damn state still owes me expense reports from 2023, I pay the tolls for state vehicles traveling on state business. The hypocrisy of it all!

Currently posting on state time to hopefully balance all monetary imbalances.

Free bump

How about being a state employee, getting paid by the state controller and having to pay the state? Damn state still owes me expense reports from 2023, I pay the tolls for state vehicles traveling on state business. The hypocrisy of it all!

Currently posting on state time to hopefully balance all monetary imbalances.
I've worked for myself since 2000 so I can only hate myself!!! LOL

I think my wife (she writes the checks) gets more upset nowadays than I do. I just look at it as the price of doing business.

My partner keeps telling me when you’re paying taxes, you know you’re making money, but it’s still a pretty tough pill to swallow.

you need to strip it down and sell it in pieces!! you would sell it way faster than this.

Problem with parting it out is I would get killed on shipping tons of little things and end up with a small pile of stuff nobody wants. I don’t need to sell it, I’d like to, but don’t need to. My collection has outgrown my time to actually spend on the hobby, and to me it’s easier to sell new builds that are 100% perfect, than something that has been bashed.

Back