Came upon a discovery.? 6X10X3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
So, after a trip to my local only hardware store, and Autozone, yet coming home empty of the steering rack bearings I listed for ?. I had a thought (yeah it happens from time to time?), the unused bearings that came with a TRX 2075 Servo rebuild kit looked especially close in size, could it be? the answer was with me all along. Sure as heck, it looks close on the machinists ruler.

I had to know, and pulled apart my entire front end, which was good cause I had a bent Ackerman plate I discovered, just hammered it out. Take the posts, and servo saver off, pop out the brass, and bam the bearing fits like a glove, go to check the inner fit, yello! It's a fit! Tear apart 1 of 3 2075s I had laying around for the other two, I mean comon who among us doesn't have a few of them laying around collecting dust?.

So TRX 2075 servo bearings fit our steering racks! Now go tear apart some servos!?

So, after a trip to my local only hardware store, and Autozone, yet coming home empty of the steering rack bearings I listed for ?. I had a thought (yeah it happens from time to time?), the unused bearings that came with a TRX 2075 Servo rebuild kit looked especially close in size, could it be? the answer was with me all along. Sure as heck, it looks close on the machinists ruler.

I had to know, and pulled apart my entire front end, which was good cause I had a bent Ackerman plate I discovered, just hammered it out. Take the posts, and servo saver off, pop out the brass, and bam the bearing fits like a glove, go to check the inner fit, yello! It's a fit! Tear apart 1 of 3 2075s I had laying around for the other two, I mean comon who among us doesn't have a few of them laying around collecting dust?.

So TRX 2075 servo bearings fit our steering racks! Now go tear apart some servos!?

This is why having 10 vehicles makes most sense. ?Like having five small block chevy motors. More is best and thats why we need em.

Sweet. If you know a local e revo owner id go to their house. I killed 5. Many have killed more. Sadly I was dumb and threw them all out!!!

Sweet. If you know a local e revo owner id go to their house. I killed 5. Many have killed more. Sadly I was dumb and threw them all out!!!
I have 3 2075 and 1 2065 laying here lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back