SOLD / FOUND Castle 2028 1100kv $140

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris adams

Typhon enthusiasts
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Typhon 6s
Is what it is. I bought it used and only ran a few times in my typhon just to do burnouts and smoke tires. Sensor port works fine. I have 90⁰ 8mm castle bullets on it. Can show it on a motor analyzer if necessary. Price is $140 shipped. I realy have no use for it as i like lower voltage stuff.

20240511_183146.jpg

20240511_183202.jpg

Oh, will include sensor wire as well

Last edited:
Bump and open to offers. I see a ton of great deals in the classifieds right now. I think everyone is in the same boat I'm in lol. Goodluck to you all.

Bro, if you seriously want this, just PayPal me. Use goods and services so you have protection. I've never had to send an invoice for anything I've sold.
An invoice? For a private sale? lol?

1 post = scam, I got scammed from someone wanting me to do paypal invoice poop many years ago when I was trying to sell a game account. One of the only times I've ever been scammed in my life. :eek:

1 post = scam, I got scammed from someone wanting me to do paypal invoice poop many years ago when I was trying to sell a game account. One of the only times I've ever been scammed in my life. :eek:
Man,thank you for letting me know. It definitely seemed odd which is why I never went through with it. Boy was I close though.

Back