Choose or die!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
If someone held a double barrel 12 gauge loaded w buckshot to your Outcast 8S and said
“choose a fully locked diff for either the front or the rear of this truck” what would you pick?? Do you just put it out of its misery or go for one or the other?

If someone held a double barrel 12 gauge loaded w buckshot to your Outcast 8S and said
“choose a fully locked diff for either the front or the rear of this truck” what would you pick?? Do you just put it out of its misery or go for one or the other?
Yes.

Question: What area you living in to come up with a scenario like that?? Dang lmfao

Question: What area you living in to come up with a scenario like that?? Dang lmfao
Canada 🤣
Neither. Grab the gun and perform an instant vasectomy on the bastard.
But the balls on this thing are the best part!
Uh...neither. Most people plug the center.
The diff came locked with epoxy, can’t go in the middle as we know the 8S centre diff is it’s own unique monster… NOW CHOOSE!
I’d use some of my military training and slap the living dog poop out of you, then call the police and hold you at gun point until they arrived 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
It’s not me holding the gun foo! Now CHOOSE!
Especially the OG nero and OC8s/K8s. :rolleyes:
Wait are you being facetious?

Would you rather oversteer or understeer, inside wheel needs to turn much faster especially on a square wheelbase like an outcast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back