CNHL Black Friday Early Access: Lowest price of the year!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinahobbyline

Vendor
Reaction score

CNHL Black Friday Early Access! Shop the lowest price of the year >

ChinaHobbyLine is thrilled to announce its highly anticipated Black Friday sale for RC LiPo batteries. Get ready to take your RC hobby to the next level with incredible discounts on a wide range of high-quality and reliable LiPo batteries.

Offer Highlights:

1. The lowest price of the year! All batteries will update the price each week. Check the batteries>
  2. Up to 80% off flash sale every week. Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first one to know the sale!
  3. Exclusive $100 coupons for new customers: 1 of $10, 2 of $20, 1 of $50. Sign up here>

The Black Friday sale includes an extensive selection of LiPo batteries, ranging from different capacities and voltages, for your FPV drones, RC cars, RC airplanes, helicopters, also RC boats. You'll have ample options to find the perfect battery that meets your hobbies.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to grab premium RC LiPo batteries at chinahobbyline.com.

Just putting this out there: I have come to love the quality and customer service provided by CNHL. The fact that the prices are very reasonable to is a bonus. This sale is great because I have need for more batteries since I've gotten. additional rcs and plan to build another.
HOWEVER:
Screenshot_20231101_051751_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_051827_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_051848_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_051912_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_052020_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_052514_Chrome.jpg

See the issue? No? Allow me to clarify and point out that I'm in Canada.
Your marketing and distribution people SUCK đź«Ź balls!. That last battery I've been writing and begging to buy, at full price even. Since last winter. Let me guess, some genius bean counter in corporate decided Canadians don't want quality batteries. Hell, we're nice folks. Give us the sloppy seconds no one wants wants and we will lap it up? Then you just gotta highlight it to us, "hey those batteries you begged for? We're practically giving them away to our pals, the Europeans, the Americans,and the Aussies". So my option stands like this, I need high MaH, 2S high voltage batteries for my crawlers. Seems I gotta pay inflated prices to Protek. I want higher mah batteries for my speedrunners and bashers. Looks like I gotta choose one of the other more expensive guys.
But you know what? AT LEAST THEY WILL SELL THEM TO ME.
Smack the bean counter upside the head. Tell the marketing hacks to stop rubbing in my face what you won't sell me. Better yet, sell them to me! And maybe, quite possibly, you might retain some customers.

Hi @Chinahobbyline . Looking to buy these batteries. Is this a mistake on your website? $139.02 reduced to $139.02 ? Also will the price be actually reduced for the Black Friday sales? Should I wait?

Thanks
Screenshot_20231110_130121_Chrome.jpg

Hi @Chinahobbyline . Looking to buy these batteries. Is this a mistake on your website? $139.02 reduced to $139.02 ? Also will the price be actually reduced for the Black Friday sales? Should I wait?

Thanks
View attachment 331078
Hi Sir, thank you for your feedback. I just checked the price on my end and it seems has no such issue. But you can wait until next Monday, will release the black Friday price on this battery. You can add it to your wishlist so you can be the first one to know when the price reduces.

Hi Sir, thank you for your feedback. I just checked the price on my end and it seems has no such issue. But you can wait until next Monday, will release the black Friday price on this battery. You can add it to your wishlist so you can be the first one to know when the price reduces.
Well that's weird as I went back on your website and it's still showing the reduced price the same as the standard price. Doesn't matter, I'll wait till Monday or buy it through AliExpress if it cheaper there. Thanks for the reply.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back