CNHL offers worldwide Free Shipping for Global Warehouse when you spend over $149

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinahobbyline

Vendor
Reaction score
global.jpg

Is it too much to ship to your country? No stock in the CNHL local warehouse? Not a problem, we got you covered.
Today we are offering free shipping on the global warehouse when you spend over US$149.
Shop early and save up to 60% OFF! Order from our global warehouse here>

Where does your "Purple" line of Lipos fit in? A Budget line of Lipos only sold on AMZ and Ali-X?
Why aren't they Branded as CNHL's??
Coming with No CNHL Logo Name on them?
What are they?
Who actually makes them, if the CNHL name is Not on these Purple packs?
@Chinahobbyline I am just very curious about the answer.
I am not alone here.
TIA.

@Chinahobbyline , Who is the Owner(s) of China Hobby Line?
It appears that this is Hidden information.
Why is that?

I don't expect an answer here from @Chinahobbyline. They need to "Save Face". An old Chinese Saying they live by.
Trust me, they read these posts already....:giggle:
They emailed me an answer weeks back. It was very lame and not much of any answer at all. Just confirmed that Purples are only sold on AMZ and stated also Ali-X as well. Offered No reason why there is no CNHL branding? Or any more info in regards. . If being budget Packs, etc.
Some lady in China working for CNHL responded with that nonsense answer.

>>Typical of China Based CCP co-owned companies.:cool:

They do make somewhat decent lipos.....FWIW.
Their Purple Lipos turn me off, based on principal now.
The prices should be Much lower if there is no CNHL branding and are not sold on their CNHL official website. It's probably a money grab IMHO.
Probably leftover bottom tier/grade cells. What else? Common logic to me. CNHL/parent Co. been in business for 13 years now. One of the largest CCP Lipo Mfrs. now. They can throw their weight around easily.
Someone prove me wrong.:giggle:

Last edited:
Hi there,
I appreciate your feedback and opinion about this.
Those purple lips are a marketing strategy, only for the Amazon and Aliexpress platforms. This is why they are not selling on the website.
If there is any issue with those batteries, we are still responsible for a replacement or refund as long as the order is under warranty period.
I don't expect an answer here from @Chinahobbyline. They need to "Save Face". An old Chinese Saying they live by.
Trust me, they read these posts already....:giggle:
They emailed me an answer weeks back. It was very lame and not much of any answer at all. Just confirmed that Purples are only sold on AMZ and stated also Ali-X as well. Offered No reason why there is no CNHL branding? Or any more info in regards. . If being budget Packs, etc.
Some lady in China working for CNHL responded with that nonsense answer.

>>Typical of China Based CCP co-owned companies.:cool:

They do make somewhat decent lipos.....FWIW.
Their Purple Lipos turn me off, based on principal now.
The prices should be Much lower if there is no CNHL branding and are not sold on their CNHL official website. It's probably a money grab IMHO.
Probably leftover bottom tier/grade cells. What else? Common logic to me. CNHL/parent Co. been in business for 13 years now. One of the largest CCP Lipo Mfrs. now. They can throw their weight around easily.
Someone prove me wrong.:giggle:

Excuse my strong Opinion in regards.
I purchase your branded CNHL, packs.....happy with them for the most part.
Just that it took you very long to respond here in this Thread.
TYVM for this response, for others to digest.

Is "Purple" simply another Brand Lipo altogether you are marketting, since they are not labeled as CNHL's? Kick starting a whole different brand of Lipos?
One must assume these are simply Not CNHL Lipos'....
Not selling them on your CNHL Official website?
Why is that? Not a CNHL product??

Excuse my strong Opinion in regards.
I purchase your branded CNHL, packs.....happy with them for the most part.
Just that it took you very long to respond here in this Thread.
TYVM for this response, for others to digest.

Is "Purple" simply another Brand Lipo altogether you are marketting, since they are not labeled as CNHL's? Kick starting a whole different brand of Lipos?
One must assume these are simply Not CNHL Lipos'....
Not selling them on your CNHL Official website?
Why is that? Not a CNHL product??
Hi Sir, I apologize for the long response, we have been preparing for a BFCM recently. Yes, you can consider the purple batteries as another brand. They only sell on Amazon and Aliexpress, but as I promised, if there is any issue with those batteries, we are still responsible for a replacement or refund as long as the order is under warranty period.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back