CNHL Lipo Battery Buy 2 Get 1 Free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinahobbyline

Vendor
Reaction score
202210141129_1024x1024.jpg

Chinahobbyline Lipo Battery Buy 2 Get 1 Free​

Chinahobbyline Lipo Battery Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale: Enjoy unbeatable savings on your lipo battery purchase with Chinahobbyline's current buy 2 get 1 free sale! This offer is perfect for those looking to stock up on batteries or gift them to friends. Don't miss out on this incredible deal! Shop now >

Offer Highlights:

1. Over 50 batteries buy 2 get 1 free. Add any 3 on this collection, the cheapest one is FREE! If for combo batteries, you should add 3 combos to the cart, one of combos is also free.
  2. As low as $1.99 flash sale on Oct 10th, only last 24 hours. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first one to know the latest promotion.
istockphoto-1399846694-170667a_480x480.webp

1. Global warehouse free shipping to EU when a customer spends over $69.
ChinaHobbyLine's Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on LiPo batteries is an enticing offer for RC enthusiasts and hobbyists. This sale allows customers to purchase two high-quality LiPo batteries and receive an additional battery for free. It is an excellent opportunity to stock up on batteries or try out ChinaHobbyLine's products at a discounted rate. Act now and stock for your RC builds >

Hi Sir, no worries about this! Please kindly send us your order#, I will check the sales and arrange to send you a free battery!
police-coco.gif

Really? I won't say no to that. Will send you a message with my order details. Thanks

Just wanted to follow up and tell you about cnhl's customer service.

It turned out the batteries I purchased weren't part of the buy 2 get 1 free deal anyways.

Even though they weren't part of the special CNHL was still going to offer a free battery on my next purchase.

I declined the offer but did order 2 more 6s batteries that are part of the special so received a 3rd 6s for free.
Amazing customer service👍

Just wanted to follow up and tell you about cnhl's customer service.

It turned out the batteries I purchased weren't part of the buy 2 get 1 free deal anyways.

Even though they weren't part of the special CNHL was still going to offer a free battery on my next purchase.

I declined the offer but did order 2 more 6s batteries that are part of the special so received a 3rd 6s for free.
Amazing customer service👍
Doesn't get any better than that does it!?!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back