Crusher chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Does anyone know of one for sale. Please contact me if you do. Thanks ?

The SWB or LWB chassis? (8S)
Crusher meaning SWB? Both are the same price.

m2c 3310 ARRMA 8S OUTCAST CHASSIS (m2cracing.net)

m2c 3200 ARRMA KRATON 8S CHASSIS KIT (m2cracing.net)

These don't come cheap. Especially for a 8S large 1/5 scale rigs. Double the price's of 1/8 scale All parts are up there in price. $Shipping$ from the States to UK and all.
But it doesn't get better than these. FWIW.
I doubt you will find a used chassis one. Or Takeoff.?‍♂️ These chassis are rare commodities and in limited supply form M2C. They are being scooped up faster than they can produce them.
Try EBay???
Good luck.:cool:

I think he is asking about the discontinued Crusher chassis that was made before the outcast came out. its a bit shorter than the kraton chassis but i think maybe 10+mm longer than the outcast chassis. Basically, for a short time m2c offered 3 chassis for the 8s rigs, the crusher, the kraton, and the outcast. now there is only the 2 that are direct replacements for the stock sizes.

I think he is asking about the discontinued Crusher chassis that was made before the outcast came out. its a bit shorter than the kraton chassis but i think maybe 10+mm longer than the outcast chassis. Basically, for a short time m2c offered 3 chassis for the 8s rigs, the crusher, the kraton, and the outcast. now there is only the 2 that are direct replacements for the stock sizes.
Yes I was, thanks for reply guy's. He's found via mitch at m2c so it's all good 👍

i wonder if i can get one too....I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger but if this is a last chance kinda thing maybe i will

Back