Kraton Bent chassis help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chowmein

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 3s
Can some one who has just the chassis for the exb. I twisted the front where the diff sits and not sure on how far to tweek it back and way someone could post a few picks with there's with a straight edg sk I can get a good idea please

If you take the front of the chassis or the differential sits, you've been up and twisted to the left a little bit. That's where it went

Just hammer the whole chassis flat as can be first. A block of wood along with a 5 pound Sledge hammer will help keep it looking better. Hammer both sides as needed till it is close enough to the naked eye and using a Flat edged Steel ruler. Do the Fr. kickup last. And the front kickup is usually angled around give or take 11 degrees of kickup. Get a Protractor or similar to accomplish that. It will never be perfect again. But fine enough for bashing. Unless it is completely twisted and mangled. Been there with my 6s Arrmas. Consider an $M2C$ 8s chassis at that point. What I would do.

Last edited:
Went off a dirt hill to send it and it did a ass over head flip at the top of the hill. It hit a brick that sent it end over end I also broke and bent the hing pins and the front lower left and right arms
Meanleaa to say I was pist for as much damage that caused. But if it was an epic send and that damage happens would of been worthy of The damage..

Went off a dirt hill to send it and it did a ass over head flip at the top of the hill. It hit a brick that sent it end over end I also broke and bent the hing pins and the front lower left and right arms
Meanleaa to say I was pist for as much damage that caused. But if it was an epic send and that damage happens would of been worthy of The damage..
How it happened is meaningless. Crap happens when you like sending them. If you are pissed off, rethink how you will run your stuff in the future. Stop watching YT with the likes of KT and all. That will help for starters. Don't be all to surprised about the carnage there. I've seen way and had much worse. Speedrunning my Lim. Totaled out twice over. Needed a new Lim Roller kit twice. Parts alone cost more than a whole Lim roller.
My 2 cents.

edited.

Last edited:
Where I live there's not really anywhere open to run the machines. Very populated with poop

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back