Limitless Drag Racing Fun + Drone POV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Fun times at the parking lot again with some friendly drag races between my better half and I. Video includes Felony vs Felony and Limitless vs Typhon. A few crashes caught from drone POV for good measure too. The felony vs felony was really fun, lots of close races and she even spanked me a good amount of the time. Nice little comparison between max 6 combo and mmx8s combo :ROFLMAO:

46t spur would help with heat issues also
Or a 40t 🤣when i was running 6s that was insane beng on 8s im now im chilling on 4s practice mode for a bit longer
I actually put a 40t spur on her typhon right after this video. She is now 24/40 and It's definitely faster now though still can't keep up with my TLR. :ROFLMAO:

What you running in tlr?
🤣you set her rig for failure huh she on stock fluid, stock tires and 6s huh
I promise I'm not purposely doing her wrong :ROFLMAO:. I do tend to be a little more reserved with her gearing because she actually drives that typhon hard AF lol. The next video with races will have my TLR in it. I just swapped the motor that was in my mojave to the tlr so now it has a tp 4060 cm 2080kv geared 24/46 and it's a beast.

I'm going to bind my first limitless to our 3rd radio so she can use that in the races too. Maybe get some limitless vs limitless action.

Id like to see that race
Soon ill be taking my car out, and trusting my 5 yr old to record.
Oh man you need to work on getting a gopro or a cheaper alternative and mount that bad boy on your head. They even have mounts for your phone you can wear on your head though we never had good luck with those. Your kid is going to troll you! :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back