Outcast Dumpcast

Any good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all about seeing a new body on a familiar chassis and the more unconventional and unique the more fun imo. Nice thinking out of the box, @Reubydoobe.
Send it
I shall be at a skate park soon just waiting on a servo, thanks buddy ? appreciate your input

I shall be at a skate park soon just waiting on a servo, thanks buddy ? appreciate your input

Do servos tend to fall out of the sky at your skatepark? lol :ROFLMAO: I read it quickly at first and wondered for a second until I read it again.

It's creative and shows thinking outside of the box.
I like it.

I meant the wheels lol :-D thanks bud ! I can recognize the tires but not the wheels, they look so good !

Im all about that Dumpcast!!!!!! sweeeeet!! Any donkey can buy an outcast! you cant buy a Dumpcast!!!!

I meant the wheels lol :-D thanks bud ! I can recognize the tires but not the wheels, they look so good !
Aren't those the current premount F11 wheels from Proline @superticky ? I have some Trenchers with the same wheel I bought within the last 14 months or so on a Slash that's not home right now.

Aren't those the current premount F11 wheels from Proline @superticky ? I have some Trenchers with the same wheel I bought within the last 14 months or so on a Slash that's not home right now.
Sorry, mine are on Desperado wheels and less "spokes" I guess.

edit: F-11 Wheels example:
2743_4_l.jpg
https://www.prolineracing.com/wheels/f-11-2.8-traxxas-style-bead-black-wheels.asp

Yea I think so, I just ordered mx38s that's what turned up. I have panited bits

Back