SOLD / FOUND Electronics Sale!! Castle, Spektrum, Perfect Pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol actually, I am the one who bought the ESCLOL everything else gone? I’m looking for a castle mamba x 6s too if you have one or you know someone with one, let me know. Thanks brother.

Last edited:
Lol actually, I am the one who bought the ESCLOL everything else gone? I’m looking for a castle mamba x 6s too if you have one or you know someone with one, let me know. Thanks brother.
I have a spare and its best but still works just doesn’t look great could let you have it for a decent price, lemme know if interested.

I have a spare and its best but still works just doesn’t look great could let you have it for a decent price, lemme know if interested.
Interested ,everything still works as it should ? pics? And price ? It’s going in a typhon mega for the track so don’t gotta be pretty just work as it should

Interested ,everything still works as it should ? pics? And price ? It’s going in a typhon mega for the track so don’t gotta be pretty just work as it should
Sadly I’m outta town and I’ll be back Sunday night and shoot you some pics. Everything works as it should however one bullet with wire extension is stuck inside, like I said it still works I used it for a while like that and it has no fan. $45 and she’s yours, sorry I don’t have pictures right now.

Sadly I’m outta town and I’ll be back Sunday night and shoot you some pics. Everything works as it should however one bullet with wire extension is stuck inside, like I said it still works I used it for a while like that and it has no fan. $45 and she’s yours, sorry I don’t have pictures right now.
No problem brother please show me some pics when you get back and you’re saying the bullet is stuck inside the ESC? Either way, I’m definitely interested and just shoot me a few pics like I said when you get a chance and definitely want to make it happen. Funny thing is I know where to get a fan for every other ESC but I’ve never looked for a fan for, one of these and since it’s broke I’m not putting the factory anemic poop on anyway have a good weekend brother and get back to me with some pics so we can get her done ! Thank you 🙏

No problem brother please show me some pics when you get back and you’re saying the bullet is stuck inside the ESC? Either way, I’m definitely interested and just shoot me a few pics like I said when you get a chance and definitely want to make it happen. Funny thing is I know where to get a fan for every other ESC but I’ve never looked for a fan for, one of these and since it’s broke I’m not putting the factory anemic poop on anyway have a good weekend brother and get back to me with some pics so we can get her done ! Thank you 🙏
Will do thank you. I’ve use this ESC in a 3s typhon and it was perfect.
The correct fan.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/castle...esc-cooling-fan-shroud-cse011-0110-00/p675181
Made and edit to previous post.

Here’s some pics I tested it everything works as it should, also gave it a nice clean up, all you need it the fan I linked in a previous message. Has an XT90 connector and I’ll include male bullets for the motor. $50 shipped.
IMG_2993.jpeg

IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2995.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back