Kraton EXB vs M2C chassis option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyAdds

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Ive got my hands on a new EXB chassis but not fitted it yet but have now been offered a second hand M2C chassis. Should i just fit the EXB or put some more money to it and go M2C

Ive got my hands on a new EXB chassis but not fitted it yet but have now been offered a second hand M2C chassis. Should i just fit the EXB or put some more money to it and go M2C
m2c for sure as long as its not too beat up with it been second hand

There have been several posts about the EXB chassis bending like it might not be 7075 aluminum. I personally think you would be better off with the M2C Racing chassis.
might see if i can move on the EXB one then.

I bent my EXB pretty quickly, my M2C has plenty of mileage on it now and it's still straight.

@RustyAdds guess the question for me not asked what you plan to do, bashing style? M2C all day if you have the $$$$ and sending it to the moon. Normal bashing the EXB is still good over the stamped. I have not bent any rigs with an EXB chassis...again goes to your mode of play :) .

Best luck with the pick and share pics (y)

@RustyAdds guess the question for me not asked what you plan to do, bashing style? M2C all day if you have the $$$$ and sending it to the moon. Normal bashing the EXB is still good over the stamped. I have not bent any rigs with an EXB chassis...again goes to your mode of play :) .

Best luck with the pick and share pics (y)
I still have my exb talion chassis on the car when I bent it it was at the back it bent upwards I just straighted it and put an old piece of 6061 chassis at the back to make it stronger. its been fine since and been through a lot of hard bashing. remember someone saying it was something to do with the tower to tower brace why it bent at the back its only 3mm as well soooooo

I still have my exb talion chassis on the car when I bent it it was at the back it bent upwards I just straighted it and put an old piece of 6061 chassis at the back to make it stronger. its been fine since and been through a lot of hard bashing. remember someone saying it was something to do with the tower to tower brace why it bent at the back its only 3mm as well soooooo

Good reply...

That might be why I have not seen an issue my guess. I do have the normal tower to tower brace but also have the M2C mount support on the rear on all my rigs so could be the extra support I have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back