Fireteam Exb vs blx arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Is there any difference in the kraton blx vs exb hubs axles arms I want to do the swap on the fireteam but wanna make sure I don't get parts mixed with the longer axles and such and for those of yall that have done this how much does it widen it got some big tires bit wider soo need room and I don't want to throw a big long extender on there I feel that would compromise strength at the hub

Is there any difference in the kraton blx vs exb hubs axles arms I want to do the swap on the fireteam but wanna make sure I don't get parts mixed with the longer axles and such and for those of yall that have done this how much does it widen it got some big tires bit wider soo need room and I don't want to throw a big long extender on there I feel that would compromise strength at the hub
Ok.
If you want to widen your Fireteam you will need the stub axles and front and rear hubs from the Kraton. The drive shafts are the same so don’t replace them.. the plastic suspension arms are the same too….don’t replace them…..it will widen the rig by about an inch and a half or so. …..it’s a good retrofit for the Fireteam.

IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0296.jpeg

Damn, I hope I didn’t Phuck that up and mislead you……I’m pretty sure these are the droids you are looking for……maybe others can chime in here.

Last edited:
Ok.
If you want to widen your Fireteam you will need the stub axles and front and rear hubs from the Kraton. The drive shafts are the same so don’t replace them.. the plastic suspension arms are the same too….don’t replace them…..it will widen the rig by about an inch and a half or so. …..it’s a good retrofit for the Fireteam.

View attachment 322877View attachment 322878

Damn, I hope I didn’t Phuck that up and mislead you……I’m pretty sure these are the droids you are looking for……maybe others can chime in here.
yes thats all you need

Ok.

No not at all is that a blx kraton exb or is that area the same seeing different labels on ebay for blx and exb but I don't think they are different
Ok.

I can cross reference the numbers as well

Ok.

Skadoosh lol

Screenshot_20230917_230343_eBay.jpg

yes thats all you need
Skadoosh lol

Look about right am I missing anything
I get mixed up on who I'm talking too sry for repeat pics lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230917_230343_eBay.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Ok.

Aren’t kraton hexes needed as well?

https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...hubs-16-5mm-adaptors-wheel-red-nuts-ara8608v5

No Kraton hexes needed. As a matter of fact the Fireteam hexes are better because they are thicker and provide more “meat” to fill the actual hex in the rim.

I say again, don’t buy the drive shafts…….they aren’t needed……..but it’s always nice to have spares.

My bashing style this was a nice change-up. I like it when I saw Rich Duperdash do it...not that I send it like him...

I went a little more and added M2C extended HEX so that added a little more width...love how planted the FT is.

Enjoy the project!

My bashing style this was a nice change-up. I like it when I saw Rich Duperdash do it...not that I send it like him...

I went a little more and added M2C extended HEX so that added a little more width...love how planted the FT is.

Enjoy the project!
I'm looking at m2c extensions as well ive also been looking at kyx racing have you ever heard of them or used there metal

Screenshot_20230918_093120_Amazon Shopping.jpg

A new one I have not seen... the price is much cheaper!
I've been digging they do mostly precision crawler gears axles ect tool grade steel looks to be on par with vitavon I'm going to give them a shot I'm sure 1650kv will be an adequate testeroo

I've been digging they do mostly precision crawler gears axles ect tool grade steel looks to be on par with vitavon I'm going to give them a shot I'm sure 1650kv will be an adequate testeroo
The 1650 kv motor in this rig is killer! I'm running it in mine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back