Fans just in time for winter šŸ¤£

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Talion
What's up, yall? Anyone else have horrible timing and upgrade their motor fans just in time for the cold weather? Ran The Noble Steed all summer with stock fan on the max6 and a $5 amazon special Zip tied to the HW 4985 1650kv. I really order this for the mount... but we'll just throw the 25t pinion on and see if we can get a battery through before thermal shutdown haha

20221026_221453.jpg

20221026_221509.jpg

20221026_221509.jpg

20221026_223302.jpg

What's up, yall? Anyone else have horrible timing and upgrade their motor fans just in time for the cold weather? Ran The Noble Steed all summer with stock fan on the max6 and a $5 amazon special Zip tied to the HW 4985 1650kv. I really order this for the mount... but we'll just throw the 25t pinion on and see if we can get a battery through before thermal shutdown haha

View attachment 252438

View attachment 252439

View attachment 252440

View attachment 252441
What did your PB end up being with noble steed? I know you got the honey bun but I forgot exactly.
The motor is huge. What do you think of that Max6/4985 combo for a road car?
The wifey got the combo in her stretched typhon and it's not bad at all. Geared 24/46 iirc. We also had it in a felony and it did aight there too, but I eventually replaced the felony esc with a castle as I just like them more.

I had it in a limitless too but the max 6 thermaled a lot in that rig. Maybe I was pushing it too much but I changed esc to an mmx8s and left everything else the same and never hit thermal. That was geared 29/40 iirc. Hope it helps!

The motor is huge. What do you think of that Max6/4985 combo for a road car?
I like it so far. There are definitely valid arguments for other systems, but this one does it for me. Especially since it's really a street basher and not a speed runner, I don't need a lot of the other features some have to offer. Basically, don't expect to break world speed records with it. But get extra tires... you'll need em šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
What did your PB end up being with noble steed? I know you got the honey bun but I forgot exactly.

The wifey got the combo in her stretched typhon and it's not bad at all. Geared 24/46 iirc. We also had it in a felony and it did aight there too, but I eventually replaced the felony esc with a castle as I just like them more.

I had it in a limitless too but the max 6 thermaled a lot in that rig. Maybe I was pushing it too much but I changed esc to an mmx8s and left everything else the same and never hit thermal. That was geared 29/40 iirc. Hope it helps!
I only hit 102mph haha! I haven't tried again since. I'm preparing for another shot at it. New tires tomorrow haha! I've had my Talion with the same system 25/50 no prob. It definitely didn't like 25/46 as much in the Infraction for bashing. I figure diffs and stock fan came into play with that too.

Haha man I still haven't been to that sugar mill road spot. I might go this weekend on whatever day we don't go to the bmx spot. I have to get a real speed run in with at least one of these limitless. Really hoping I can hit 115-120. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back