First legit crawler build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forbes

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
Wasn’t sure if this could go in the build threads, it’s not arrma. Started a 1.9 “cheater” crawler build and have made a little progress last day or two.

It’s a v4 gspeed chassis, carbon bed, fmm, with dravtech shocks. Waiting on Gshot kit to show up before any major progress is made.

43D92F9A-83DB-409C-97D5-A54C7F3ABD5C.jpeg

6A9A1A7B-B927-46E6-9653-2F44F0A1B7EA.jpeg

Wasn’t sure if this could go in the build threads, it’s not arrma. Started a 1.9 “cheater” crawler build and have made a little progress last day or two.

It’s a v4 gspeed chassis, carbon bed, fmm, with dravtech shocks. Waiting on Gshot kit to show up before any major progress is made.

View attachment 272276

View attachment 272277
Nice 👍👍
What makes it a "cheater".

Nice 👍👍
What makes it a "cheater".
I’m not positive I’m still relatively new to crawlers. I have a Capra that’s built up but nothing like this. I think it’s just that it wouldn’t fit in any official class. Tires are too big for 1.9 and the 4ws kicks it out of everything I think. I just want what’s most capable cause I do it for fun.

736C4A47-338A-4ADF-8080-5A668772FF84.jpeg

Very nice I have 2 gspeed builds going on the bench as we speak

class 2 and class 3

Gabe at gspeed is awesome and makes a great product

Did you double check that the gshot will work with the v4 just because I know it was designed around the v3 chassis ??

View attachment 272289
Very nice I have 2 gspeed builds going on the bench as we speak

class 2 and class 3

Gabe at gspeed is awesome and makes a great product

Did you double check that the gshot will work with the v4 just because I know it was designed around the v3 chassis ??
Yeah they do seem like great products from what I’ve seen. Yes I did ask gabe before I ordered he said it works great either way. Excited to see it when it’s together.

Cool build. I've seen those tyres on a scx24 on you tube. What are they? Sorry I can't quite read it in the photo.

Last edited:
454B6B85-6E71-4778-95EC-CBD8FFC81F4F.jpeg
Gshot kit, Trans case, and puller pro stubby installed. Just under a pound and a half as it sits in picture.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back