Rlaarlo Crawler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool!

Ok....
now I see where Rlaarlo is going now . A full fledged RC brand. Moving in fast and hard. They obviously have a well planned market target.:LOL:
That video looks like some typical deserted Factory in China for sure. It's probably right where these are built. They should have done the video in a better place if anything, like on the rocks, not some busted up slabs of pavement.:unsure:
I don't mind demoing it for them. For a free one on Real Rocks nearby me. I just want my Name @SrC engraved on the chassis please.

Edited.

:giggle:

Last edited:
I seriously need to stop looking at all these crawlers.its starting to grow on me and the more I see them the more I'm wanting to get into it ..I'm already deep in the rabbit hole with my street rigs .I can imagine if I get a crawler .🤷 But these trucks are amazing.

All my mere 1/10 Crawlers cost me almost $1k a piece when all said and done.. No more for me.
Yeah they can become money pits easily and quite fast. With the FOC ESC option, I can see a fair price being close to $1k. Or just under. Without FOC IDK.
And I would want 4s in a 1/6 Crawler.
1/10 is the primary mature Crawler platform right now. Many more upgrades for them.
I just still question the parts train with Rlaarlo products.

Last edited:
I seriously need to stop looking at all these crawlers.its starting to grow on me and the more I see them the more I'm wanting to get into it ..I'm already deep in the rabbit hole with my street rigs .I can imagine if I get a crawler .🤷 But these trucks are amazing.
At one time I felt the same exact way as you do about crawlers. The hype had gotten so crazy around crawlers that I eventually gave in and purchased my first one about 6 months ago, a TRX4M Defender, it eventually led me to buy another one. Its a much more different driving experience, slow, methodical, and relaxing all at once. I've since learned that I prefer vary capable trail trucks as opposed to hardcore crawlers. And crawlers/trail trucks like mud...can't take your Arrma mudding 😁 I suggest you give it a try.

If they price that right I’ll be buying two. Love the Jurassic park theme, it’s just a couple sticker replacements from being accurate. But I hate automatic turn signals.

Rlarrlo is seriously getting relevant in the RC market, and fast. As soon as they have reliable distribution with an established entity here in the US, I think they’re going to explode onto the scene.

Crawlers are very relaxing. Tend to be way more durable for the most part. They run slower. Just the physics involved
Whether Trail hiking or just Doing lines on the rock features, are fun. They are quite tunable in so may aspects. Their chassis' are actually based on real 1:1 4x4's. Simple enough.
Fast Bashing always keeps you on the edge of your seat. Sometimes I don't want to do that.
Nice to have both. And 3s Crawler packs depending, can run for miles. Can throw them down anywhere , even most backyards with a few bricks rocks or whatever. Having hours of fun with a brewsky or 2.:giggle:
I love running in Snow blizzards, through streams and water and mud. I never do that with my fast bashers.

Last edited:
I dig it, looks like my first crawler will be from Rlaarlo.

Thought I saw somewhere they are releasing a 1/10-1/12 scale MT also..? A tad bit smaller than the granite I hear. Also available in a roller or carbon fiber edition. 🤔

Crawlers are very relaxing. Tend to be way more durable for the most part. They run slower. Just the physics involved
Whether Trail hiking or just Doing lines on the rock features, are fun. They are quite tunable in so may aspects. Their chassis' are actually based on real 1:1 4x4's. Simple enough.
Fast Bashing always keeps you on the edge of your seat. Sometimes I don't want to do that.
Nice to have both. And 3s Crawler packs depending, can run for miles. Can throw them down anywhere , even most backyards with a few bricks rocks or whatever. Having hours of fun with a brewsky or 2.:giggle:
I love running in Snow blizzards, through streams and water and mud. I never do that with my fast bashers.
That's what I what to do is have something to go on a trail or like you said , backyard over some bricks or logs or something or even a stream.😁 I don't really want to get technical into it . something basic but I need to have some sort of a truck cover .like a Chevy c-10 .I just don't like some crawler covers,and I don't like the jeep look either 🤷 .I tryed to use my kraton on trails but I just can't seem to be patient enough to go that slow🤣 sorry my kraton is the only thing I own that I tryed to imitate the feeling of a crawler and well it didn't work out so well.wasnt long before I said fk this slow 🤬.I need speed .it's in my blood .before I knew it my kraton was full blast ripping dirt and pebbles every where🤣🤣🤣.but I swear more every week on here I'm seeing alot of talk about crawlers .I know I'll probably get a crawler just unsure what will fit me better.🤷

Looks pretty nice, but already having an SCX6, I have no room for another big boy. And I agree with @Xjeepguy I can't stand turn signals on rc crawlers, just plain silly.

Looks pretty nice, but already having an SCX6, I have no room for another big boy. And I agree with @Xjeepguy I can't stand turn signals on rc crawlers, just plain silly.
If you disable or take them off, will it void the warranty? 😊

That's what I what to do is have something to go on a trail or like you said , backyard over some bricks or logs or something or even a stream.😁 I don't really want to get technical into it . something basic but I need to have some sort of a truck cover .like a Chevy c-10 .I just don't like some crawler covers,and I don't like the jeep look either 🤷 .I tryed to use my kraton on trails but I just can't seem to be patient enough to go that slow🤣 sorry my kraton is the only thing I own that I tryed to imitate the feeling of a crawler and well it didn't work out so well.wasnt long before I said fk this slow 🤬.I need speed .it's in my blood .before I knew it my kraton was full blast ripping dirt and pebbles every where🤣🤣🤣.but I swear more every week on here I'm seeing alot of talk about crawlers .I know I'll probably get a crawler just unsure what will fit me better.🤷
1/10 anything is where to start IMHO.
Not a 1/6 one. At least not for your very first Crawler.. Axialfest and G6 Comping Events is what made this Crawler scale very popular. I think it def has petered out. It's Big Peaking hey day came and went, IMHO. Axial's led the way, before the TRX-4 even became a thing. TRX was like 10 years too late to the game IMHO.
There aren't many 1/6 choices out there. The Rlaarlo is one of them now. 1/6 is Not for me. I am sure others will love them fine.

Last edited:
1/10 anything is where to start IMHO.
Not a 1/6 one. At least not for your very first Crawler.. Axialfest and G6 Comping Events is what made this Crawler scale very popular. I think it def has petered out. It's Big Peaking hey day came and went, IMHO. Axial's led the way, before the TRX-4 even became a thing.
There aren't many 1/6 choices out there. The Rlaarlo is one of them now. 1/6 is Not for me. I am sure others will love them fine.
Thx I'll look into it👍 as long as I can put a Chevy truck cover on it I'm good .1/10 is a good size .I would prefer something bigger like 1/5 😆👍 but I suppose I could settle for a lower scale🤷☹️ .but🤔 I'm sure I'll have fun 😁

I put a nice painted Notorious body on my TRX-4. Fit like a glove, TRX-4 having a rather long Wheelbase. I feel shorter wheel base chassis are best. Just me. My Axial's. And Portal Axles are overrated IMHO. Just raises the overall chassis' CoG as well, all for the sake of some slight gain in chassis clearance.
My avatar to the left is my TRX-4.
A pick up body is nice for Crawlers. Lower CoG.

Last edited:
Kinda waited to see what the rest of you thought. Definitely looks and sounds cool. Curious of the price. If they pull off all the features mentioned, it won't be cheap.

2 speed, 2WD, 4WD and locking diffs. A lot of moving parts and gears. Portal axles too. Stinks when one gear decides to leave the chat. You have to figure out which one. And it can be random. Just saying. I have a 1/10 Summit. Been there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back