FYI Pit Row Hobby in Cincinnati has Arrma Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
E114B4CF-AFF0-48E9-9A03-8883254FD4A6.jpeg

If anyone is interested Pit Row Hobby in Cincinnati has some Arrma stock. I was just in there yesterday and I saw the following.

1 V3 Kraton
1 Outcast (not sure on version)
2 V3 Talions
1 Nero (may be the last new Nero in the nation?)

I would talk to Joe all the time about getting Arrma.. he would tell me that the local Cincy scene is crawlers.. but he would look into Arrma.. he only carried bits of them from what people ordered last year when i chatted with him.. Joe is a good guy.. I bought my first rc car from him in 1986..Kyosho Pegasus.. Futaba 2 stick attack radio .. i don't think pistol grips were out yet.. but i am hearing rumors that Joe might be closing or moving.. i don't live on that side of town anymore so i never get over to the Kenwood area..

He has always been nice and helpful with me and never pushes to try and sell you something. I am AMAZED at the inventory he has in there. 7’ walls of new RC’s make the isleways lol. He has a little bit of everything.

I hope he doesn’t close up, he’s been there as long as I can remember.

I spoke with a guy over there today and he told me that they’ve had someone looking at the building since March and Joe has a place available if the building does sell ,so it’s not a case of him closing it’s a case of his grandparents selling the property or parents I know his grandparents originally owned it if I remember right but I’m sure probably got passed down since he’s in his 60s by now .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back