Mojave My Arrma Mojave EXB build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
arrma-mojave.jpg

So I was most recently very humbled in receiving an Arrma Mojave EXB. Sparing everyone the emotional story (thanks again... you know who you are!) I wanted to share this build with everyone, a build that will certainly stay with me forever.

Model: Arrma Mojave EXB

Motor: Hobbywing EZRUN 4985 (1650kv)
ESC: Hobbywing EZRUN Max6
Battery: Powerhobby 6S 5200mAh 50C LiPo
Servo: JX CLS-HV332MG
Servo Horn: Axial 25T AX30836
Receiver: Futaba R304SB-E
Transmitter: Futaba 4PM

At the moment I'm awaiting the delivery man to drop off the LiPo battery and Futaba 4PM - then I can see what this bad boy is capable of doing.

arrma-mojave-build.jpg

Got the 4985 brushless motor installed. The wires are a bit tighter than I'd prefer, but this motor is HUGE and the ESC can't be mounted any closer than it is now. So it is what it is.

arrma-mojave-brushless-motor.jpg

Motor, ESC, and servo are all mounted up. Need to solder on the EC5 connector on the ESC and then do some cable management into the radio box.

arrma-mojave-electronics.jpg

AWESOME TRUCK!!!
Looking forward to the many updates and running vids! 👊😎👍

View attachment 140869

So I was most recently very humbled in receiving an Arrma Mojave EXB. Sparing everyone the emotional story (thanks again... you know who you are!) I wanted to share this build with everyone, a build that will certainly stay with me forever.

Model: Arrma Mojave EXB

Motor: Hobbywing EZRUN 4985 (1650kv)
ESC: Hobbywing EZRUN Max6
Battery: Powerhobby 6S 5200mAh 50C LiPo
Servo: JX CLS-HV332MG
Servo Horn: Axial 25T AX30836
Receiver: Futaba R304SB-E
Transmitter: Futaba 4PM

At the moment I'm awaiting the delivery man to drop off the LiPo battery and Futaba 4PM - then I can see what this bad boy is capable of doing.

View attachment 140870

Got the 4985 brushless motor installed. The wires are a bit tighter than I'd prefer, but this motor is HUGE and the ESC can't be mounted any closer than it is now. So it is what it is.

View attachment 140871

Motor, ESC, and servo are all mounted up. Need to solder on the EC5 connector on the ESC and then do some cable management into the radio box.

View attachment 140872

Looks great sir.

Dremel the lip off the esc plate and it will move the esc back more.

Looking sweet 🤩, M2C esc mount would give those wires a little room.
View attachment 140874

Are your front mudguards big enough? I'll admit I kinda like em more than the scorched RC offering. Does it keep everything pretty clean?

That Mojave is going to rip Woodie! Nice components!

Looks like the Velcro was for an old dusty motors cover maybe..

Build looks fantastic @WoodiE ! Your gonna love it :)
I think you might be right. Looking closer I see there is velcro inside of the chassis as well.

@#ARRMArcfanboy4life - I wouldn't think it's for the body as the body doesn't get that close to the chassis... only as close as the side guards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back