Granite Getting the wife a granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
Getting the wife a granite blx 3s since she really wants to get into doing some flips. I've been doing the research and it looks like the wheels are 14mm and most replacement wheels I find in a 2.8 run the standard 12mm. Is it worth keeping the 14.. or just easier to swap to the 12mm? Any issues swapping to the 12mm?

The biggest downside of the 12mm hex is that it is much easier to strip out a wheel hex. FWIW prolines new wheels come with 14mm hex adapters in the bag and some other companies are also starting to make 14mm hex wheels. Most any of the cheap Amazon 12mm hex wheels and tires will be a significant downgrade from stock.

So I have a question guys. My wife broke a rear shock mount, and the left front a arm on her first real bash session. No abuse as far as jumps or anything on family flat ground and didn't hit anything. Both just kinda spontaneously dropped the left side of the truck. I broke the same a arm today just putting around the yard. It's in the high 40s low 50s so the temp shouldn't have been a factor. Anyone else have a failure like this on an arrma. Ps I contacted horizon hobby about it and they keep telling me it's crash damage when it wasnt

Back