God bless Jimmy Carter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may add:

In an interview published by Habitat, Carter said this about who and what inspires him: “My earliest and most basic service inspirations have come from my Christian faith, encouraged by others who have been dedicated to serving others and learning to treat those who are served with mutual respect as equals.” Then he zoomed out to talk about what this means for America:

America is the most diverse or heterogeneous nation, comprised primarily by immigrants who were not afraid of an unpredictable future in a strange land. Almost all of them had great need when they arrived here and were then inspired to be of help to others. This concept of service to others is still a crucial element in the American character and has always prevailed in overcoming challenges and correcting societal mistakes.

The amount of bad he caused. No matter what he did after he left wont fix what he did he supports the same things who ruin peoples lives right now when ever he spoke in public.
I hope he spends the best time of his life with his family for the remaining weeks or days he has left.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back