Kraton GODZILLA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's EVERYTHING M2C
With Castle 1717, MM8X. Flysky radio,
25 power HD servo hot racing steering and wheel hubs... affectionately called GODZILLA

God I remember when that came out
15983158909066459021724411104191.jpg

I'm saddened there aren't any references to gojira on top! :p

Noticed the vent you cut into the top, of you don't want to have a giant hole in your body you can increase air flow using a small fan at the front bulkhead...I put a small edf in and it's running way cooler than before, strangely enough ;)

Just wanted to throw in my two cents...for what it's worth ;)

20200820_172634.jpg

20200820_172251.jpg

15983160696694514463860145105398.jpg

I'm saddened there aren't any references to gojira on top! :p

Noticed the vent you cut into the top, of you don't want to have a giant hole in your body you can increase air flow using a small fan at the front bulkhead...I put a small edf in and it's running way cooler than before, strangely enough ;)

Just wanted to throw in my two cents...for what it's worth ;)

View attachment 96243

View attachment 96244
Thanks now I got another project ?
15983160696694514463860145105398.jpg

You mean on the roof?.. There is no hole there... Looks like it but it's the actual roof... With a Traxxas roof protector

View attachment 96241

You could fit a small high flow PC fan right in the front without issue since you're not using the cross brace...OH OH! You gotta make the body a Godzilla head with the mouth being the air intake! So corny but man you know that'd be dope...even better, put a torch head in it so it spots fire too! Hehe...

Now I'm going to have that song in my head for days! LOL! BOC has a new album coming out soon too. Ha! I must be old, I still say album! :ROFLMAO: Good lookin' machine, but with all those upgrades I think it should be Mechagodzilla. ;)

Now I'm going to have that song in my head for days! LOL! BOC has a new album coming out soon too. Ha! I must be old, I still say album! :ROFLMAO: Good lookin' machine, but with all those upgrades I think it should be Mechagodzilla. ;)
Well, history does show that nature points out the folly of man ;)

Also, will ALWAYS be known as an album ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back