Florida Good spots jacksonville?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Palatka track is closed.
Callahan has an oval track and rebuilding an Rc track.
Newberry has a nice track as does lake city. Nothing around us in Jax though.

You could probably use the trails at Tillie Fowler Park. They have a pump track and jumps for mountain biking. I bike there, but haven't seen anyone use it for rc cars yet.
Thanks for the reply, I hope Callahan finishes the Rc track. I hope the rc car scene can come back. It's crazy how nice the rc pilots have it, since the City actually helped them with their "airport"

I have some friends into the racing boats that have being trying to get the council to talk to them about ponds for years. Well lastweek the city has 4 ponds they can go look at .

Hey 904, i am located in the Nocatee area in Ponte Vedra. There are plenty of construction spots around here, i've tried a few. There is supposed to be a nice place, but its out by Cecil field, kinda like a BMX track with plenty of jumps. I've pretty much upgrade everything that needs to be upgraded on a V4 6S Kraton, and i am ready to start doing some serious jumps with it.
That one has a sign that says no RC Trucks on the BMX track. Tilly K Fowler across from NAS Jax.
Hey 904, i am located in the Nocatee area in Ponte Vedra. There are plenty of construction spots around here, i've tried a few. There is supposed to be a nice place, but its out by Cecil field, kinda like a BMX track with plenty of jumps. I've pretty much upgrade everything that needs to be upgraded on a V4 6S Kraton, and i am ready to start doing some serious jumps with it.
That one has a sign that says no RC Trucks on the BMX track. Tilly K Fowler across from NAS Jax.

that's what i came across at Tillie K Fowler today. Anyone have any other spots local to Clay County?

IMG_2938.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back