Gorgon Gorgon 3s, 4s and 6s speed passes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised it's not lifting off at those speeds. Not exactly a sleek platform. I love that you push it! :)
It even rode over a few bumps without issue. I left the suspension in plush mode, so it compresses as it goes faster, but still has give to absorb. Pretty sure anything over 80 mph will end with the front coming up though. I'll let you know😉

That’s freaking amazing bro! Now you know I gotta go watch it on your YouTube too lol. So glad I found that last week. Me and my daughter had a blast watching some of those videos. It’s amazing how many awesome people on this forum have great YouTube videos the way you have that thing move and you wouldn’t even know. It’s a 2 Wheel Dr. monster truck!! I’ve had speed cars I couldn’t get that fast without taking off like an airplane. Lol you got some skills brother great job I’ll be checking out the YouTube and a little bit.

That’s freaking amazing bro! Now you know I gotta go watch it on your YouTube too lol. So glad I found that last week. Me and my daughter had a blast watching some of those videos. It’s amazing how many awesome people on this forum have great YouTube videos the way you have that thing move and you wouldn’t even know. It’s a 2 Wheel Dr. monster truck!! I’ve had speed cars I couldn’t get that fast without taking off like an airplane. Lol you got some skills brother great job I’ll be checking out the YouTube and a little bit.
Wow, thanks brother. Glad to hear you both enjoyed them. Getting the Gorgon to stay down was a battle and 80 mph was where I had to call it quits. I've been speedrunning rc's for about two and a half years now, and it's been a heck of a ride. It's way more difficult than people think which is why it's so exciting. I'm a basher at heart though, and super sends are still my favorite part of the hobby.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back