SOLD / FOUND Got one coming. Thanks everyone for your advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude if I had one I’d send it to ya, gave all my blx esc’s away. 😕

Anyone have a 6s RTR motor ESC combo they pulled off or aren't using?

I'll PayPal you. Shipping to Wisconsin?

Another reminder why I got out of the hobby.
There is always Jenny's RC.

Didn't you just start a thread about buying an XRT?
I'd assume $$$ is not as big of an obstacle as your thread here makes it sound.

There is always Jenny's RC.

Didn't you just start a thread about buying an XRT?
I'd assume $$$ is not as big of an obstacle as your thread here makes it sound.
Thanks for keeping tabs on me!

I'm not allowed to be disappointed I have to spend money I didn't want to or look for a good deal?

Thanks for keeping tabs on me!

I'm not allowed to be disappointed I have to spend money I didn't want to or look for a good deal?

I just found it odd to be looking at a $1k purchase but upset about the $150 purchase. Not trying to ruffle any feathers.... just seemed odd to me.
It is always good to find a great deal.

I just replaced the stock 150A ESC and 2050 motor on my Infraction 6s with a Max8 system. The motor and ESC have less than half an hour of use. I would be willing to sell it to you for $110, shipping via Priority Mail included. PM me if interested.

U might wanna keep that just in case
I despise Spektrum electronics: I have removed them in my Kraton 6s and my Infraction 3s and gone with Castle systems in both. Some here on the forum who know me can tell you I've gone as far as to remove the Spektrum decals off the bodies. :)

I despise Spektrum electronics: I have removed them in my Kraton 6s and my Infraction 3s and gone with Castle systems in both. Some here on the forum who know me can tell you I've gone as far as to remove the Spektrum decals off the bodies. :)
I agree I hate them also but always nice to have a spare setup. Plus u might not like the max8 in there.

That’s what I was getting at just didn’t want to say it

I agree I hate them also but always nice to have a spare setup. Plus u might not like the max8 in there.

I'm confident I will be happy with the Max8: I have the identical system in a similar size road vehicle, and it's faster than I need it to be for where I have to run. It's one of the reasons I chose the Max8 system. I do have a couple of spare brushless systems I could use if the Max8 system fails.

I was thinking the same thing to be honest lol.

Yes I had a max8 in mine and didn’t like it. Didn’t feel any different from the stock system so I put a max6 1650 combo in it. Much better. But u know what u want better than anyone. Lol
haha I have the max 8 g2 combo in my kraton 4s which is probably overkill to a lot of people but to me that just lets me know i could never put it in an infraction and be happy. I would imagine that thing would burn up with the way I gear and drive. :ROFLMAO:

The problem with Jennys is that you have to buy it. :unsure:

Last edited:
Back