Granite Granite 4X4 Mega 30mph? Possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEKRC

Reaction score
Hey all...

I'm sure others have asked this before, but I took on the challenge of getting my Granite Mega to get 30mph with just gearing changes (as it states on the box)...but I'm starting to think it just isn't possible...has anyone tried? I'm only getting 23mph with a 2s 60c battery, and a 17t pinion... anyone know what I would need to get 30mph with the stock electronics? Anyone know the largest pinion I can run if i throw a fan on the motor to keep is cooler?

Would love to hear from someone who tried. Arrma support was no help obviously, because they know I will just overheat the motor.

Need a 3s lipo dude.
Then gear up to reach 30mph, if you can get close, you did well. Within +/- 1or 2 mph is considered ok. Other factors can affect the last 1 or 2 mph to get there. How I see it.
HH/Arrma cust support sucks.
AF support is where it's all at.
And HH knows this.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get 30 on 2s, the ESC can't handle 3s as far as I know. Anyone know the largest pinion you can put in these? I was thinking maybe throw a fan on the motor and throw in a big pinion...I guess 30mph is just a big lie...no idea how they came up with that number.

I'm trying to get 30 on 2s, the ESC can't handle 3s as far as I know. Anyone know the largest pinion you can put in these? I was thinking maybe throw a fan on the motor and throw in a big pinion...I guess 30mph is just a big lie...no idea how they came up with that number.
I think someone on YouTube did it. You're right, ESC is 2s max so big opinion and run on pavement to find 30mph. Might have been JayTee RC? Don't remember.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back