Senton Great day at practice on track.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cba43

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Senton Mega
So proline blockades made a nice improvement on my senton 3s. Windy day so it made taking the big jumps as doubles questionable. Went go drive my other senton and no joy. When I power it up the motor and and esc fans come on but no steering no motor movement. I tried binding the stx2 to srx200 but it won't bind. So not sure what to do. I feel like it must be time to upgrade my radios right when I was about to buy a drag car. Guess I'll let go of scx10iii bronco

Dude just buy one Upgrade radio, like a Radiolink RC6 or RC4 GS. One radio controls several rigs. STX2 sucks. Should have tossed that once you opened the box. STX2 is garbage. This is old and well known info. I guess no one else wants to tell you this??? I stated this elsewhere. Many threads in regards.
Don't sell your Axial..... I wouldn't sell the 2 of mine I have.:giggle: Love my Crawlers. Keeps me from getting bored with the 17 rigs I own.

Dude just buy one Upgrade radio, like a Radiolink RC6 or RC4 GS. One radio controls several rigs. STX2 sucks. Should have tossed that once you opened the box. STX2 is garbage. This is old and well known info. I guess no one else wants to tell you this??? I stated this elsewhere. Many threads in regards.
Don't sell your Axial..... I wouldn't sell the 2 of mine I have.:giggle: Love my Crawlers. Keeps me from getting bored with the 17 rigs I own.
Yes. After a little more reading it's obvious the stx2 is just junk. Should have searched more beforehand. After reading more , i wasnt sure which way to go on a radio. In the end I ordered a flysky gt5 and a few 3 channel recievers. I haven't fully decided to sell the Bronco. I have a basecamp too I drive most of the time when I do go crawling so if I sell the Bronco I still have the basecamp. Only have the 4 rigs for now but I'm sure that will double in the coming months. :)

20230403_085928.jpg

So proline blockades made a nice improvement on my senton 3s. Windy day so it made taking the big jumps as doubles questionable. Went go drive my other senton and no joy. When I power it up the motor and and esc fans come on but no steering no motor movement. I tried binding the stx2 to srx200 but it won't bind. So not sure what to do. I feel like it must be time to upgrade my radios right when I was about to buy a drag car. Guess I'll let go of scx10iii bronco
What track do you go to? I'm in N. Phoenix.

What track do you go to? I'm in N. Phoenix.
I'm up in Golden-Valley. Tracks in Bullhead city. Headed over to Havasu after I join the club and ama. Desert Hawks in Havasu has a bi weekly club race but you have to be a member

I'm up in Golden-Valley. Tracks in Bullhead city. Headed over to Havasu after I join the club and ama. Desert Hawks in Havasu has a bi weekly club race but you have to be a member
Ok. Little far for me. I go to an indoor track in chandler to practice sometimes. Don't plan on racing again tho. Did that years ago. It's fun, but a lot of pressure. You'll need a transponder these days, I think.

Sell nothing my brother. Its yours. Were gifts from you lol. Don't sell....

Ok. Little far for me. I go to an indoor track in chandler to practice sometimes. Don't plan on racing again tho. Did that years ago. It's fun, but a lot of pressure. You'll need a transponder these days, I think.
. Ya I get the distance fir sure. Even Havasu is pushing it for me. The having to join the club and the ama + a transponder has kept me from racing there so far. But im a dang racing junky. Been racing rc, dirt bikes, karts, motorcycles , full size cars since I was 7. The upside of rc cars is my bones don't get broken in a crash lol. Enough of that in my life.

I know I am too old to race competitively anymore. Reaction time slows down considerably. But Racing is what got me into the hobby. Bashing wasn't even a thing back then. Only racing. And I also approach my RC skills and equipment from that perpsective to this day. I would still kill to have a track nearby to Practice run however. I miss the setup part of dialing in to a specific track. That was also a challenge, aside from the Racing aspect. Yeah my OG transponder from years back is antiquated. A "My Laps" Trans. will cost well over $100. easily these days. I would buy one just to practice run at a track and gage my lap times, if there was only one nearby . I would even drive an hour away. Just there are none anymore where I hail from. :cry: I want to run my TLRT Typhon buggy on a 1/8 scale track.
It is set up as a track ready rig on 4s etc. Kept her as light as possible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back