Typhon hello my fellow arrma lovers. ive had my typhon for about a year now and wanna make it faster and more powerful.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmanewbie99

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I already got the max6 combo and now waiting for some parts to install the esc cause it didn't fit. I was thinking of just adding the TLR parts but heard there's better options. so everyone out there with a upgraded typhon can you please drop links for the best aftermarket parts for mainly speed runs and drag racing. I do light bashing only

For speed running and street bashing?
Limitless shock towers and shocks, front and rear.
328mm GT chassis or side infills on the stock chassis with a GT body.
Scorched rear pin blocks for 0 to 1.3° rear toe.
Hoons until 80mph, GRP’s until 130ish.
Proper chassis setup and alignment.
That‘s only $200.00ish bucks or so, unless you opt for the full GT chassis. +$300.00ish bucks
How deep do you want to go? The above will give a great starting point. And then you’ll be bitten by the worst bug ever and eventually have to explain to your significant other why you have a $2k+ car in your bedroom…
Welcome to the most dangerous forum you could have possible joined!
7szade.gif

For speed running and street bashing?
Limitless shock towers and shocks, front and rear.
328mm GT chassis or side infills on the stock chassis with a GT body.
Scorched rear pin blocks for 0 to 1.3° rear toe.
Hoons until 80mph, GRP’s until 130ish.
Proper chassis setup and alignment.
That‘s only $200.00ish bucks or so, unless you opt for the full GT chassis. +$300.00ish bucks
How deep do you want to go? The above will give a great starting point. And then you’ll be bitten by the worst bug ever and eventually have to explain to your significant other why you have a $2k+ car in your bedroom…
Welcome to the most dangerous forum you could have possible joined!
View attachment 318597
glad to be aboard lol and I was looking at the website and I seen they have the lwb and was thinking of converting it to lwb for more stability and do the limitless shock towers offer better performance or just make the buggy sit lower

Welcome to the forum!
Adam Devine Reaction GIF

glad to be aboard lol and I was looking at the website and I seen they have the lwb and was thinking of converting it to lwb for more stability and do the limitless shock towers offer better performance or just make the buggy sit lower
Having taken that approach, I would advise against it. Make your 328mm chassis everything it can be and have fun. Love, live, learn, and master it. Later, just buy a Lim or Infraction roller and wonder why you didn’t do it in the first place. You’ll be many rungs up on the ladder at that point. 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back