SOLD / FOUND Help me - help you - help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from any EXB upgrades there. I don't see any EXB parts on it at all. Those Towers look to be Red anodized GPM's or something. The Diff cover the same. The ST Top plate is EXB "Compatible". Just a V5. All V5's came with that ST Top plate.

>>>Gently used, if at all however.

(y)

The sticker on the chassis comes back as a V5 BLX. That's fine I have a box of parts including shock towers.

• Love
Reactions: SrC
Nice tape work ,too bad when arrives at the post office they will open it and inspect it .every package I get all the taping even security tape is cut and then they retape it again ...good luck with sale . awesome deal regardless what ever type of kraton it is..great price.this should not be here for long .👍if I didn't already have a kraton id buy it myself .how can you resist a deal like this boyz .hurry up and someone buy it .help out mr burgandy here👍
I have not personally had that happen to me …
I’ve shipped and received a CHIT ton of suppressors, Machine Gun Conversion devices “ (parts)

I’ve only had one “batch” of MP5 SD suppressors disappear….

I think it was a box of 20 I made and sold to a vendor…

That’s 20
1.5 in diameter 11in long suppressors!!!

Never did “find” them !
It was a pain in the ass to facilitate the insurance claim …
Other than that
Only other close call I’ve had with shipping and receiving was coming home to see a box on the old front porch with a VERY obvious black MP5 stock
Literally hanging out the box …
I couldn’t believe it was all there

This was a straight up factory HK Mp5 40 post sample machine gun .
Ex CIA gun ….
It was awkward feeling situation

I have not personally had that happen to me …
I’ve shipped and received a CHIT ton of suppressors, Machine Gun Conversion devices “ (parts)

I’ve only had one “batch” of MP5 SD suppressors disappear….

I think it was a box of 20 I made and sold to a vendor…

That’s 20
1.5 in diameter 11in long suppressors!!!

Never did “find” them !
It was a pain in the ass to facilitate the insurance claim …
Other than that
Only other close call I’ve had with shipping and receiving was coming home to see a box on the old front porch with a VERY obvious black MP5 stock
Literally hanging out the box …
I couldn’t believe it was all there

This was a straight up factory HK Mp5 40 post sample machine gun .
Ex CIA gun ….
It was awkward feeling situation
WOW!! You get to play with the coolest toys!

I'm sure some packages are opened by the mail men or women.i see at times them parked in parking lots , probably taking a break but I'm sure some open packages take what they want a re tape them up ..I know for a fact if you order from out side the country ,when they go through customs they do check the package.no matter the size.they check for drugs and at times food being smuggled into the country .and other things .I always see original tape cut with other tape over it .🤷as long as nothing is missing and broken it's all good I suppose.

I’ve seen them add tape at the post office. Not sure why they would add it, if they intend to cut it open later and inspect it’s contents?

Custom’s is a completely different story.

I’ve seen them add tape at the post office is. Not sure why they would add it, if they intend to cut it open later and inspect it’s contents?

Custom’s is a completely different story.
Customs don't play around .it's for our own safety..I have no problem with them opening up my packages .as long everything is there and not damaged while they search. Only thing I've noticed is I've bought things from Italy where ik they pack things very neat and professional and at times when I received them things were out of place.you can tell they were removed and put back but not way the seller would have done it.then again customs doesn't have the time nor the patients to put back everything neat.They have tons of packages to look at.like I said as long as nothing is missing or broken it's all good

Yeah, except when I went back to Jenny's yesterday, one of you SOBs bought the last one!
Get used to that with JennysRC. Get on their notify list and Teddy at JennysRC will notify you when new stuff comes and is Kit broken for sale. First come first serve. :giggle:Make a good list for your Cart. One and done. JennysRC shipping rates will make or break you otherwise. Make the shipping worth the purchase is what I am saying. Plan ahead and buy parts you may need in the future. Like stuff you will break often, wear out, etc.

JennysRC usually updates their inventory Late Thursdays or Early on Fridays. What Teddy told me once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back